Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody just installed my cat back borla system,sounds awesome. Have a question, has anyone removed the cup holders from their cars and replaced it with the holder with the door on it. Priced it at $132.00 but curious at the level of difficulty. Any help is greatly appreicated.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Hey everybody just installed my cat back borla system,sounds awesome. Have a question, has anyone removed the cup holders from their cars and replaced it with the holder with the door on it. Priced it at $132.00 but curious at the level of difficulty. Any help is greatly appreicated.
any chance you have a picture of this one?

are you talking about the cup holders right at the front of the arm rest? i'm guessing it has a lid to make the cup holders not visible right?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good Question from all my research at the dealership i've learned that you would have to replace the entire center compartment. Storage bin arm rest and cupholder assembly. I wish it were as easy as popping on a lid but if any one else know let me know...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I love the cupholders with the door on them... Dont know if Id replace them If i had the other cupholders... I guess I would IMO

·
Registered
609 Posts
like the door, not sure why they changed it dor 07. Looks cleaner when it's closed. You can hide sh1t in it, I don't know, I just like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.