Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I haven't been on here in awhile but I think I'm going to try and sell my car again. I have found a truck that I want. I would like a quick sale to try and take advantage of the current rebates so money talks...

I have invested thousands on top of thousands into the car.. and there is a couple build threads on here on my car. I just dumped about $900 in the past 2 weeks with Brand New 22" tires for my rims and a new tie rod end and a full 4 wheel alignment with a 3 year warranty...

Here is a list of features...

Features:

* 1 Owner Car
* Full Tan Leather
* Full Power Sunroof
* SRT Spoiler - Painted
* 8000k HID's Lows
* 8000k HID Fog Lights
* Angel Eyes- Brand new- still in the box, never installed
* 22" Giovanna’s
* 22" Nexxens Rhodian HP's - * BRAND NEW *
* 4 -18” R/T Rims and Tires. *Almost New*
* Painted Calipers- RED
* Competition level Dynamated - the car is almost sound proof
* Touch screen Nav/DVD/CD/ Full IPod controls
* 2 11” TV’s in the headrests
* $1k Alarm system with all options
* Remote Start
* Sirius
* Hands free Bluetooth
* Smoked rear Tails
* Blue Accent Lighting
* Rear back up camera
* Carbon Fiber engine cover (for shows)
* Diablo Predator
* AFE Stage II Cold Air Intake
* Altered exhaust for meaner sound
* Electronic chip to limit computer control
* Custom interior
* Professionally Tinted

Here is an example of the money I have spent as well as the deal you are getting.

* 22" Giovanna’s .............................................................. $2000
* 22" Nexxens Rhodian HP's - BRAND NEW............................... $700
* $1k Alarm system ............................................................$1000
* Diablo Predator / AFE Stage II Cold Air Intake.........................$ 600
* Touch screen Nav/DVD/CD/ Full IPod controls ....................... $1000
* SRT Spoiler ………………………..................................……….…….. $700
Total of above ……………………....................……………………………………$6000

As you can tell I have spent the money.. now you can get it for a fraction of the costs. At the end of my warranty this past winter I took my R/T rims cause they were pitting and they gave me BRAND NEW ones. The new R/T rims have maybe 500 miles on them and are in showroom condition in my garage. The factory tires maybe have 5k miles on them... maybe. I normally always had my 22" on it.. That is why I just bought new tires for them.

I currently have a very high end stereo in the car and plan on taking out the speakers but leaving the Pioneer D3 and the TV's in the headrests. It is already set up with 0 gauge wiring and High end RCA's throughout. The stereo is available at an extra costs... It is guaranteed to blow your mind.

All in all I have enjoyed my charger but now it's time to move on and get a truck, says my wife... lol I bought the car brand new with a sticker of almost 34k.... now almost 3 years later selling it for $19,300 after dumping thousands into it. I am losing tons of money but luckly they have great rebates and incentives out now so it will help balance it out....

If you are looking for a top of the line charger... check me out. oh and the mileage is currently at 49,606.

There have been several charger owners on here that can re assure you that mine is extremely nice...

Thanks,

Nick:beerchug:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts