Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From the add I purchased it from.

"New: A brand-new, unused, item in its original packaging. Packaging should be the same as what is found in our retail store. Install professionally by a bodyshop with a valid automotive repair business license. Urethane parts require minimal prep work, such as: drilling holes, filler, flex paint agent, sanding, primer. Ships direct from the manufacturer or distributor. Manufactured using a process called RIM, Reaction Injection Molding in which the reactants were mixed then injected into a mold and treated with a memory agent to allow them to restore their original shape. Ships folded to conserve space. Set in the sun for at least 48 hours to restore the original shape. Use a smooth weight, such as a vinyl covered kettle bell on stubborn folds."

What a crazy week! Ordered this bumper a few weeks ago. It came in Tuesday, my dad called to let me know he received it that morning, I was excited to say the least. Then it happened, on my way home from work that evening I got into an accident. A truck side swiped my passenger side front fender and pulled my front bumper completely off in the process. What a Tuesday. Needless to say insurance will be fixing my car so I have a brand new Urethane 2006-2010 Charger SRT8 front bumper for sale. Brand new never removed from the box.

Asking $250 shipped. Firm

Located in Little Rock. Arkansas.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
oh nevermind. You are asking for shipping but the eBay listing offer free shipping unless your shipping charge is $49 since your asking price is $49 less than theirs

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh nevermind. You are asking for shipping but the eBay listing offer free shipping unless your shipping charge is $49 since your asking price is $49 less than theirs
Whats you shipping zip? I'll see what shipping will cost. I already know I'm going to take a loss(unless someone local buys it), just don't know how much of a loss I'm willing to take.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts