Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my daily drive commuter car, which is a White 2002 Oldsmobile Alero. I bought it in May from an elderly woman who stopped driving. I cleaned the entire car up, had the rugs and seats professionally steamed cleaned, had new tires installed, had the engine tuned up with new spark plugs, etc. I had to commute out of state for work, so I bought this car with 55,000 miles on it. I now work locally, so I bought an Durango for the 4WD. The car now has 64,000 miles on it. It runs strong and like new. It needs absolutely nothing! I am located in Neptune, NJ (exit 100 off GSP on the Jersey Shore). I'm asking $4,895 o/b/o. The NADA and KBB is around $7,000.

Here's the specifics: V6, AM/FM/CD, Power everything, 4 Door, 20 MPG City/30 MPG Hwy, Fog Lights, ABS, Traction Control, Keyless Entry, Daytime Running Lights...

I am NOT a car dealer, just an average guy like you looking to sell his car...but not my Charger!!! lol :driving:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.