Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jed just called me this morning and sent me over the picture of his Odometer at 200,000 miles from his 2008 Dodge Charger R/T. He reached it on 2-23 at 1:23 AM.

Thought I would share it.

He started using our ACES IV and QuantumBlue Lubricants since the car had 30,928 miles on it.

He just told me he changed his oil again for the 13th time since 6-16-2009.

I don't know the mileage on the 13th change yet so I can't factor that in yet but the 12 changes he did was averaging 12,806.66 miles per change. What we can say is that he has gone 169,072 miles on our products up until February 23 2015.

He told me that the car is quiet, powerful, doesn't use oil and he can't be more thrilled. He paid off the car a year ago and hasn't had a car payment since! By the way, he just gave us his 27th order since 2009!

Congratulations Jed! Keep it rolling.

When I have the new sample results I will factor them in as well!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What really impresses me is that the clutch packs in the tranny is holding up.

I would be interested to know how these motors were broken in.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What really impresses me is that the clutch packs in the tranny is holding up.

I would be interested to know how these motors were broken in.
Jed has been using our ATF+4++IIA fluid and QB filter just about the same time he did the engine. He switched his entire car over by 42,000 miles and has been using all our materials since then. The only thing that he had to replace is the torque converter once. This is the weak link in this driveline!

18% more friction modifiers than anything OEM or off the shelf and 200 degree higher vapor threshold temperature. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
That's pretty cool!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
BnD works!

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's pretty cool!!
Yea, I thought so too! Just last year, if Jed had changed oil every 3,000 miles he would have done so 13.9 times. Instead he did it 3 times! Savings there for sure! :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BnD works!
This you know because of your own experience....not living vicariously through someone else J!

Just got his 13th oil sample in and am going to post it today!:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts