Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The reason it's local only is because I will not be here to deliver the wheels, I will be overseas. My wife will be here to deliver them.
Paypal only, or she will have to clear the check before delivery.
I'm letting them go for $1,000.00 flat.

20" replicas are chrome versions of the SRT8 wheels, but without the dodge and SRT8 logos. Also, they do not come with lugs, you'll have to use yours.

Minor wear and tear, couple little dings on the edge from curb bumps, but very minor.
In excellent shape! The tires are Avons, which came with the wheels; they have about 10k miles on them.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
somebody needs to jump on these. GREAT DEAL!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Not to butt in, but when I had my SE I replaced the 17's with actual SRT8
20's. I could not tell any difference in "quickness" between the two. Actually, the ride was about the same as well, maybe a little firmer with the
20's but not much. The SE suspension is pretty soft and swallows up those
road bumps.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Not realy... The wheels are definitely lighter that the 20's when you carry them around, but it feels the same sh*t on the Charger.
I took them off because my wife will be using the Charger once in a while while I'm gone, just to keep the engine moving. But decided to save the thread life while I'm away. After I had them off, I decided to just sell them, since I've always wanted to get them Coys.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey Goval, just want to wish ya Luck and may ya be safe over there. Hope to see ya posting. Take care my freind. :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Bump. Great deal guys!
Goval, you in Bahrain already?

anyways you shouldve brought the charger with ya then sold the rims here coz i wouldve taken them lol

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Goval, you in Bahrain already?

anyways you shouldve brought the charger with ya then sold the rims here coz i wouldve taken them lol

Yeah, I'm in Bahrain already. No, I'm glad I didn't bring it. I wanted to save miles and I would regret all the dust on my Charger. Plus this dust here is sand from the bottom of the ocean, due to the reclaimed land; salty sand is not good for paint jobs. I'm getting a rental car here soon. This people drive too crazy here, I'd be afraid to drive my Charger here and get hit or something...
I haven't seen your Charger yet. I've seen 2 black Hemi Chargers and a Super Bee.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Bahrain already. No, I'm glad I didn't bring it. I wanted to save miles and I would regret all the dust on my Charger. Plus this dust here is sand from the bottom of the ocean, due to the reclaimed land; salty sand is not good for paint jobs. I'm getting a rental car here soon. This people drive too crazy here, I'd be afraid to drive my Charger here and get hit or something...
I haven't seen your Charger yet. I've seen 2 black Hemi Chargers and a Super Bee.
Well then welcome to Bahrain bro :).
hehehe well u havent seen my charger coz no way will i be taking her to Juffair, for all the reasons that you've mentioned lol, though you might see me on the bridge beyond the base going to work sometimes :p.
anyways if you ever do see me around do feel free to stop me :).

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
unfortunately I'm not in the States. my wife won't know how to do all the shipping stuff, neither I'm paying anyone to do it. Local only... Sorry!! i don't want her to go through a lot of hassle.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I am with the others, if you could get someone to ship these, I would be SUPER interested

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.