Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if anyone is interested in a set of 20" rims and tires for a 2006 Dodge charger, but i have a brand new set available if your interested email me at [email protected] for more information.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
113 Posts
if you can't even figure out how to post pics can you figure out how to ship them?

Everybody beware AOL users cause people tend to singup with those free CDs and then ditch the accounts ;)

for something this expensive we need references dude or a location for pickup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
farkedup said:
if you can't even figure out how to post pics can you figure out how to ship them?

Everybody beware AOL users cause people tend to singup with those free CDs and then ditch the accounts ;)

for something this expensive we need references dude or a location for pickup.
You can come pick them up in Kansas City Missouri, Whats so hard about Getting a email sent to you with pictures of them posted in it i mean come on now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Indep816mo said:
Whats so hard about Getting a email sent to you with pictures of them posted in it i mean come on now.
What he's trying to say is that there are free image hosting sites out there where you can upload your pictures and then "insert" them into your posts. The site he referenced is one, I use Photobucket.com.

Nothing hard about either way, just different methods. But posting your pics you don't have to handle numberous emails for various people. Post them and anyone and everyone reading your posts can see for themselves without having to send email requests for them.

It up to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
What brand are they?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Heres a picture of the wheels asking $1900 for rims and tires plus whatever it cost to ship to you. 255/45/20 Tires 5x115 bolt pattern and +18 offset
Forte rims. They are brand new never been used, mounted and balenced.
PM me or Email me at [email protected] for more information.




Still for sale if anyone is interested?? Here is a couple more pictures

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/indep816mo/CNXT0055.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/indep816mo/CNXT0054.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/indep816mo/CNXT0056.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
If you ask me those Rim are ugly. I wouldn't give $19.00 for them. The stocks are so much better looking. And if you had the SRT Rims. Then You would sell them in a quick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rtsurfer said:
If you ask me those Rim are ugly. I wouldn't give $19.00 for them. The stocks are so much better looking. And if you had the SRT Rims. Then You would sell them in a quick.

Well i guess thats why i didnt ask you now huh???Why respond negative about something, when you can just not respond at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Indep816mo said:
Well i guess thats why i didnt ask you now huh???Why respond negative about something, when you can just not respond at all.

I agree 100%, if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself , unless someone asks for your opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I will tell you that this section of the forum is to discuss the components of your ride. Including Wheels/tires/suspension. Whether this is changing, modifying or just need help. This is section should not be an effort to clean the junk out of your garage. Try Ebay! Or try the classifieds of your local paper. Maybe try writing chargerforums.com and ask them to add yard sale to the forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Since there isn't a for sale section, i think it's fine to post here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
To add a picture simply click the picture icon (icon with mountain) above where you add text, and then enter your picture link when prompted.

I tried adding your picture to this post, but the link you gave is not a good link.

Good luck.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top