Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Razors Edge ... one you've been waiting for!! All Razors Edge parts are 20% off now through December 1st. We have a large inventory of Razors Edge parts in stock and ready to ship and have hundreds more being made right now so your ride can get decked out at a discount.

Front strut tower braces, all 4 styles of rear shock braces, tunnel braces, motor mounts, lightweight bumpers, bumpsteer, end links, transmission mounts, gauge pods, rear seat deletes, subframe connectors and more!

To Order: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/category-s/23826.htm
Coupon Code: BF-REM-20

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Saves big on suspension parts and gauge pods!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
All Razors Edge Products on sale!
Strut Braces, Subframes, gauge pods, Bumpsteer kits, end links and more!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I guess a lot of people have ordered the RE front strut braces, because mine says its on back-order. How can I know when the approximate ship date could be?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess a lot of people have ordered the RE front strut braces, because mine says its on back-order. How can I know when the approximate ship date could be?
If you can give us your order # we can tell you. It's probably just being made (if it's not a color we have any more in stock of) and just a week or two.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20% Off all Razors Edge products SALE has been Extended! Use coupon code BF-REM-20 through Sunday, December 7th!

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you can give us your order # we can tell you. It's probably just being made (if it's not a color we have any more in stock of) and just a week or two.
Before I get crucified here, I am not trying to make Speedlogix look bad with my question, they are a great company and vendor. I didn't think about the powdercoating I am asking for on my brace. That will take extra time as well. But my order number is #33180 . Thank you for answering my question (proof that they are good people :clap:), but I guess I get anxious when I order stuff, my bad.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before I get crucified here, I am not trying to make Speedlogix look bad with my question, they are a great company and vendor. I didn't think about the powdercoating I am asking for on my brace. That will take extra time as well. But my order number is #33180 . Thank you for answering my question (proof that they are good people :clap:), but I guess I get anxious when I order stuff, my bad.
Good news ... yours is shipping today as it just came in! :) We'll send you tracking via email in a bit. (No worries at all on the question, btw!)

Lisa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts