Charger Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hello again
You can find the standard 50mm center caps on our store for $15.99 the set of four!
Here is the link for are Dodge collection:
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=20
The custom made sets of four are from $31.99
Here is the link for the custom made decals:
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=77
Also I would like to let you know that our products are made from the best American and German materials in Europe, the art work for a custom made order some times takes hours plus the time in order to make them on the 3d decals plus the time to answer customers e-mails for the design etc...!
The competition offer the custom decals for $20 each, thats make a set of four $80 more-less!
The competition wont support as a sponsor this forum in order (for all of us) to have the great info and friends that this forum offer!
So please check the whole package that we offer before talking about prices
All the Best
Lefteris
Thank you for the explaination. And I have checked the packages, thats why Im here. Your prices are fair it just seems funny that youve been here a week and your price already went up but its a bussiness and thats fine. Im just trying to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Any chance you could give the orginal price at least tell the end of the year?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thank you for the explaination. And I have checked the packages, thats why Im here. Your prices are fair it just seems funny that youve been here a week and your price already went up but its a bussiness and thats fine. Im just trying to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Any chance you could give the orginal price at least tell the end of the year?
I've been here for about a week, but am on the market for 22 years now (5 years online sales)! :lol:
Any way those prices was more then a year old and the dollar - euro rate went from 1 to 1 a few years ago to 1 dollar for 0.69 euro and this is more then 44% loss my friend!
A lot of people ask me to keep the 20% off till the end of the year, so I will keep it.
So please place you order this year! :lol:
Happy Holidays
Lefteris

·
Registered
839 Posts
Fair enough. My order will be in tonight. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great service. My design is done and approved ... now the wait begins.

Heh ... but these goes on the Jeep!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great service. My design is done and approved ... now the wait begins.

Heh ... but these goes on the Jeep!

Received my decals yesterday. They look AWESOME. Thanks!! Another great vendor here at ChargerForums!

·
Registered
448 Posts

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts