Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Can we see a center cap with the dodge ram emblem no outline?

·
Registered
839 Posts
That looks O.K. but can the ram fill up more of the decal in the finished product?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I tried to order the custom decals ... but the discount was not applied to it....

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Could you make a decal like the black Charger ones at the top of the thread but that would say All-Wheel-Drive, maybe also with no hyphens ?

I'd be interested in replacing my rear Charger script emblem with one of your Charger decals but I'm interested in a matching decal that shows off the car's awd capability :D ...... maybe slightly smaller than the large Charger / Charger R/T decals ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could you make a decal like the black Charger ones at the top of the thread but that would say All-Wheel-Drive, maybe also with no hyphens ?

I'd be interested in replacing my rear Charger script emblem with one of your Charger decals but I'm interested in a matching decal that shows off the car's awd capability :D ...... maybe slightly smaller than the large Charger / Charger R/T decals ?
No problem!
Here is the link for this order with all the detales!
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=681
Thanks
Lefteris

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance of a photoshop of what my request would look like ?

The link above just tells me that you guys can make the decal which I already knew :laugh: ....I'm wondering what it'd look like ... :knockout:
After you place your order and give me all the detales, I can send you a .jpg photo with the art work before I make it on decal!
Regards
Lefteris

·
Registered
839 Posts
Looks like the prices went up on the center caps, I could of sworn they were $23.99 a few days ago now there $31.99. Oh well.:silenced:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like the prices went up on the center caps, I could of sworn they were $23.99 a few days ago now there $31.99. Oh well.:silenced:
Hello again
You can find the standard 50mm center caps on our store for $15.99 the set of four!
Here is the link for are Dodge collection:
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=20
The custom made sets of four are from $31.99
Here is the link for the custom made decals:
http://www.eu-decals.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=77
Also I would like to let you know that our products are made from the best American and German materials in Europe, the art work for a custom made order some times takes hours plus the time in order to make them on the 3d decals plus the time to answer customers e-mails for the design etc...!
The competition offer the custom decals for $20 each, thats make a set of four $80 more-less!
The competition wont support as a sponsor this forum in order (for all of us) to have the great info and friends that this forum offer!
So please check the whole package that we offer before talking about prices
All the Best
Lefteris

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
After you place your order and give me all the detales, I can send you a .jpg photo with the art work before I make it on decal!
Regards
Lefteris
That's not right .... I should know what I'm ordering looks like before the order is placed .... if I don't like the overall look I'm stuck with an order I don't want ?

That's not the way I do business ...

All-Wheel-Drive should be a standard offering for you guys ..... there are so many AWD cars out there these days that people may want decals for ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's not right .... I should know what I'm ordering looks like before the order is placed .... if I don't like the overall look I'm stuck with an order I don't want ?

That's not the way I do business ...

All-Wheel-Drive should be a standard offering for you guys ..... there are so many AWD cars out there these days that people may want decals for ..
Hello again.
Sorry but if I do this, then all day I will only make examples...
The .jpg file photo will give you a very good example how the decals will looks and we can make any changes you like before we make them on 3d decals!
If you can send me the font or some photo as an example, it will be easier for all! :)
Regards
Lefteris

1 - 20 of 35 Posts