Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the deal. I have a set of 4 Wheels and Tires Lowenhart Black rims with chrome lip, the whole set its probably 1 month old to say, maybe a couple of scratches but pretty much unnoticeable, the tires got almost 100% thread to be truthful i would say 98%, lol.
The Rims are Lowenhart LDR B 20X9 , now the tires are Pirelli PZERO Assimetrico 275/35ZR20 98Y High Performance Tires.
Pretty much you can get this whole set brand new for 7000 +.
The reason why i want to trade its because i got a yellow daytona and even though this set looks awesome i kind of got chrome accents all over my car and i want my rims to be chrome too and this set would look Amazing on a red or black charger., and the best part is you dont have to give up looks or performance you can have it both with this set.:)
Now the trade, this is what im looking for:
A set of chrome 22's or 20's with tires with tires and with at least 50% thread left and 1500 dollars.
Now it have to be local, im in orlando so i can pretty much meet with anyone in the florida area.
This is a great deal to whoever wants to take it. but i want to pass the savings to a fellow LXer.
Also I would consider trading for my rims SRT 20 Rims
So just send me a PM
I am trying to post the pics but it wont let me, says too big, so whoever wants em pm with your email
Also you can see em at:
http://superbuytires.com/Lowenhart/LDR B/?tiresize=275/35R20

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can email em. thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics being sent now :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have an 07 srt8 with 4k miles. Wheels and tires are perfect. I could pay shipping if you are interested. Please send pics if you would consider.

Thanks,

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent but where are you located? thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics sent, :)

·