Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock Set of chrome clad 20" wheels and tires from a 2008 Dodge Charger. These are in great condition with no curb rash. The tires are Goodyear Eagle RS/A 245/45/R20 tires with about 7.5/32 tread on them (85% tread) They have no plugs or patch's.

I don't want to ship these so local pickup in the Toledo/Detroit area

$1000

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would consider shipping if someone could provide the best method to protect them in shipment. I was thinking that plastic stretchy wrap that is used to wrap pallets might work. And you would have to cover the shipping cost.

·
Registered
81 Posts
use bubble wrap to protect the face of each wheel, and 2 layers of cardboard, then one layer of cardboard on the bottom and stretch wrap the heck out of them and lots of
tape. Its a chore, but they ship well. Good luck

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yep, what the phone guy said! Mine were just covered in cardboard and stretch wrapped, they arrived fine. Expect to pay between 150-200 bucks to ship them, depending on method and destination.

·
Registered
186 Posts
pics??????

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be taking some pics tomorrow and posting them up for all to see.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pending......

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you still have these wheels ? Whats your bottom line cash ? I am 30 minutes from you in Michigan, Let m eknow, I am very interested. Can I get some contact info ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you still have these ? I am local Let me know

:alfdance:
Stock Set of chrome clad 20" wheels and tires from a 2008 Dodge Charger. These are in great condition with no curb rash. The tires are Goodyear Eagle RS/A 245/45/R20 tires with about 7.5/32 tread on them (85% tread) They have no plugs or patch's.

I don't want to ship these so local pickup in the Toledo/Detroit area

$1000

·
Registered
173 Posts
Clad wheels

:alfdance::alfdance:Get ahold of me if you still have these

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are pending sold for pickup on the 17th.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts