Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey how's it going. i just got a 07 charger 3.5 ho about two weeks ago and i'm loving it. i wish i would've had the cash flow for the 5.7...but oh well...we'll see in the future. anyways...two days after i got it i had the r/t exhaust put on it...and it made a lil bit of a difference...not as much as i thought but its alright. i've been thinking about taking the resonators off...or just buying a new magnaflow 2 in 2 out muffler and taking out the suitcases. anybody have any recommendations? i'm looking for a deeper sound more then anything...not worried about making it too loud.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Welcome to our obsession! Nice to see the mods have already started - don't forget to post a few pics when you have made enough posts!

Hemi is nice, but you have a Charger dude - you rock!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i sure will add some pictures. i havent had the time to take any pictures. i'm gonna try and add a video clip as soon as i read the instructions on how to. its funny u say obsession...i cant stop looking at mods! i wanna do so much but i really dont know which way to go.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome to our obsession! Nice to see the mods have already started - don't forget to post a few pics when you have made enough posts!

Hemi is nice, but you have a Charger dude - you rock!
Hope(somehow know that you will enjoy your new Charger

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Many here will advise that you "map out" your mod plan. Some are all about exterior, wheels, maybe some interior mods like new shifter. Or focus on performance - sounds like you are leaning that way anyway. Definitely need a plan to make your Charger your very own, one of a kind, that makes YOU happy. Enjoy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i'm more into the exterior for now. i wanna get that good sound. what is all that stuff i read about reseting the ecu? do you really have to do that?

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Welcome to another V-6'er! I put the R/T exhaust on mine, too. Don't forget to do the "Fuse 11 reset"! I think I'm just about over the "mod bug", but now I have this problem with my right foot being too heavy... It might be a good thing I did NOT get the RT! :lol:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how do u do the fuse 11 reset? i've seen it somewhere on here but i dont really get it. i also saw something about 14 and 16. what exactly am i supposed to do?

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Did you pull it with the car off, then put it back in. and welcome to the modding forum. Everything will be alright.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
and Congrats from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts