1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
i don't get it...the 2 in the charger were not the ones getting robbed but yet all those bullets hit the back of the charger like the suspect aimed at the car or something...was the person who was getting robbed hiding behind the charger or something? I understand 1 or 2 bullets hitting the charger...but from what I read, seems like more then 5 bullets went in...something is missing from this story.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was assumed by the robbers that the two men in the charger were part of the group that was with the person they tried to rob. Most of the drama seemed to have been surrounding the group that was in from Alabama; they seemed to have ticked off a lot of people that night from what I read. these two men were not part of that group.

·
Registered
172 Posts
option V

this option is the bullet proof seats upgrade if this is a trend i might have to buy them.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
FLA IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL LATELY WITH THE SHOOTINGS! thats why a wear a gun at all times. they robbed the tire kingdom 2 weeks ago right next door to me at closing time. and 15 walgreens have been robbed in this area in the past 3 weeks. some kid tryed to rob my store 4 months ago and me and my workers took his gun away and beat him with in 2 inch's of his life. he ended up in the hospital for a week with broken every thing. whats this world coming to?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
FLA IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL LATELY WITH THE SHOOTINGS! thats why a wear a gun at all times. they robbed the tire kingdom 2 weeks ago right next door to me at closing time. and 15 walgreens have been robbed in this area in the past 3 weeks. some kid tryed to rob my store 4 months ago and me and my workers took his gun away and beat him with in 2 inch's of his life. he ended up in the hospital for a week with broken every thing. whats this world coming to?
J-Ville is the worst. Over the weekend there was a shooting that killed a 16 year old girl downtown, then later another shooting in retaliation. AT THE FRIGGIN HOSPITAL! Nutz

DUUVVAALL!!:smoke:

·
Registered
433 Posts
they call it maroon not torred

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Man U Think Your Shootings Are Bad I Got 3 Words ,oakland, Vallejo, And North Rich. I Live In The Bay Its Bad Out Here An A Black Charger With Tint All Round Gets Noticed By Cops Real Quick!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts