Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to church up 295 and this guy comes flying up on me doing about 110. He slams on the brakes and pulls alongside me and looks me over. He nods his head at me and revs his engine. We are doing about 80 so I decide to take the initiative and hit 3rd gear and floor it. I instantly jump out about a car length and he starts coming. By 110 he is even with me and by about 125 he is about 1 car length in front of me or maybe a little less. Traffic is ahead so we slow down.

Actually I was shocked that I held him off so long. I don't know what year it was or the cc but it was a Kawasaki Ninja with green bodywork. Anyone know anything about them?

So now I am coming home and this RX8 with exhaust and other crap is in front of me doing about 50. He sees me and speeds up to 65 in a long winding turn (295 south to 42 South for you locals). I pull right up on his bumper. I switch lanes to pass him and he cuts me off. I switch again and he does it again. By now we are coming out of the turn and accelerating. I fake left and break right in full scream in 3rd gear and toast his ass. I then hit brakes in front of him to let him know,

Win some, lose some

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, but certainly 100X better looking than that mud duck Jennifer Aniston

Damn she is ugly

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ahhhhh...kd aubert....the former fredricks of hollywood model that ice cube brought into hollywood w/ next friday....she gets my stamp of approval and so does the other female!! strange how i forget her name, but i know who she is.....i always get her mixed up with zoe saldana although they really dont look anything alike!!

i thought this thread was about something else...lol!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Nah, but certainly 100X better looking than that mud duck Jennifer Aniston

Damn she is ugly
Oooooh...best be rethinkin yer choice of word Bro......them be Fightn werds!!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Kawasaki is "Team Green" and they've painted Ninja's green for the better part of twenty years, so I have no idea which year or the speed of that bike. Like ALL sport bikes, they are Fast!

·
Registered
471 Posts
even if it was a 600, it shouldn't have been that close. All the top 600 sport bikes have been running 10's for years now bone stock. He may have been in a higher gear then he should have been in. The 600's really need to be winding high in the rpm's to produce good power.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
even if it was a 600, it shouldn't have been that close. All the top 600 sport bikes have been running 10's for years now bone stock. He may have been in a higher gear then he should have been in. The 600's really need to be winding high in the rpm's to produce good power.
It wasn't a 1 liter bike I can tell you that. I am not a bike expert but my cousin ran a FJ1200 for years and it was much smaller than that.

Whatever the little Ninja is that is what it was

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dropped a G35 this morning.

I actually didn't want to race because there is no point. I was doing 80 on the NJTPK and he came up on my bumper. So I moved over to the right and let him fly by. He eventually hits traffic and is stuck so i come up to his rear.

When the road opens up he looks in his rear view mirror and starts pulling off. So I decide to stay with him for a minute and he punches it. Finally I decide to hit and quickly reel him and pull alongside thinking he would let off. Nope, he stays buried in it so I take it up to 125 real quick and make short work of him.

He wouldn't even look at me when he passed.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I say it was a Ninja 250 cuz, a 600 or 1000 would have left your ass in the dust...

On my way to church up 295 and this guy comes flying up on me doing about 110. He slams on the brakes and pulls alongside me and looks me over. He nods his head at me and revs his engine. We are doing about 80 so I decide to take the initiative and hit 3rd gear and floor it. I instantly jump out about a car length and he starts coming. By 110 he is even with me and by about 125 he is about 1 car length in front of me or maybe a little less. Traffic is ahead so we slow down.

Actually I was shocked that I held him off so long. I don't know what year it was or the cc but it was a Kawasaki Ninja with green bodywork. Anyone know anything about them?

So now I am coming home and this RX8 with exhaust and other crap is in front of me doing about 50. He sees me and speeds up to 65 in a long winding turn (295 south to 42 South for you locals). I pull right up on his bumper. I switch lanes to pass him and he cuts me off. I switch again and he does it again. By now we are coming out of the turn and accelerating. I fake left and break right in full scream in 3rd gear and toast his ass. I then hit brakes in front of him to let him know,

Win some, lose some

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Kawasaki Ninja 250R (EX250 in the U.S., and GPX250 elsewhere) is a long-standing model .... 1/4 mile, 14.6 s @ 88 mph. Maximum speed, 105 mph
Kawasaki Ninja 500 Review | Best Beginner MotorcyclesThe 500R is the older brother to the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, ... Average touring range: 233 miles; Best 1/4-mile acceleration:* 12.98 sec., 99.0 mph ...
99mph trap speed?

sounds like the next one up from the 500

Kawasaki GPZ600R 1987 70 12.4 110

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You need to race my Aprilia RS250....
Too bad we are talking about Ninjas

The Kawasaki Ninja 250R (EX250 in the U.S., and GPX250 elsewhere) is a long-standing model .... 1/4 mile, 14.6 s @ 88 mph. Maximum speed, 105 mph
But if you live near philly I will be at ATco on Thursday if weather holds

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dropped a G35 this morning.

I actually didn't want to race because there is no point. I was doing 80 on the NJTPK and he came up on my bumper. So I moved over to the right and let him fly by. He eventually hits traffic and is stuck so i come up to his rear.

When the road opens up he looks in his rear view mirror and starts pulling off. So I decide to stay with him for a minute and he punches it. Finally I decide to hit and quickly reel him and pull alongside thinking he would let off. Nope, he stays buried in it so I take it up to 125 real quick and make short work of him.

He wouldn't even look at me when he passed.
The ones that don't even acknowledge you...should have been drowned at birth.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.