Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have an 08 Charger SE and have run into about 2 problems.

First, my license plate light won't turn on even though my tail lights are working. If I do have to replace the bulb for the license plate, can anyone post a how to on that?

Second, I researched this transmission problem, its not kicking into 2nd gear correctly.. Has Dodge issued the recall for this? Some say yes, others no, I would just like to get a clear answer.

And then just to add to all this.. I was parked outside of a CVS for 5 minutes.. literally 5.. and when I come out, someone had dented my passenger side fender and a bit on the door. Now, with labor and a NEW fender (not primed) paint job and color blend, it comes out to $800 bucks.. I think I can hammer the fender to not look as bad but I need help as to how to remove the fender in order to do so (the paint did not come off at all actually, its just a minor scratch of black). If anyone can refer me to a How To step by step fender removal, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all, I could really use your help.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I think the license light bulb is pretty straight forward, not sure on the tranny issue, and you will have to remove the fascia first, than the fender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts