Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

SOLD

I have up for sale 4- Nitto 555 255/30/22s which are a perfect match for anyone going from 17s to 22s. There's still a good amount of treadlife and I'll have pictures up later today. Otherwise, if you have stock 18s or 20s I'd stick with either 265/30 or 265/35s.

Price is $250 plus shipping for all 4.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Those tires look very bald, especially along the sides, my tire shop wouldn't even mount those to wheels. Not trying to "thread crap" but I just want to point out that "A good amount of tread left" varies quite a bit from consumer to consumer. I see your point with the penny but if the outside tread is low (and it certainly looks like it) the inside tread will be there still int he short amount of tiem youv'e reached the outside wearbar.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those tires look very bald, especially along the sides, my tire shop wouldn't even mount those to wheels. Not trying to "thread crap" but I just want to point out that "A good amount of tread left" varies quite a bit from consumer to consumer. I see your point with the penny but if the outside tread is low (and it certainly looks like it) the inside tread will be there still int he short amount of tiem youv'e reached the outside wearbar.
You're entitled to your opinion, describing treadlife certainly is subjective and that's why I provided pictures of the tread with a coin for depth perception. You are incorrect however about the tires being 'bald'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts