Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i was having all 4 wheels refinished (clear coat was rubbing away in spots) i decided to have some black trim added to them....and i finally put on SRT decal that i got from my Track Experience day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks good. Are they painted? Who did it and how much? Thanks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm also curious how much it costs and if it was powdercoated.

·
Registered
325 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
388 Posts
That same thing has been done by a few people. Some people refer to it as the legmaker mod

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm also curious how much it costs and if it was powdercoated.
dealer took care of the bill....done at Green's Wheel Repair in Richmond BC....not sure what powercoating is....all i was told was the wheels would be refinished to factory condition.

WC

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It is the "Legmaker Mod." Due to the fact that Legmaker, a member from Florida, was the first to do this! But it looks great man! Nice job!
Chase

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks good man. I put the SRT decal on both my rides. Actually, remember a few of us hanging out after the SRT experience and putting them on lol.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wait, the dealer paid to have them repainted because the silver paint was fading in some spots???

Mine is fading like crazy, but mostly around the edges where the polished face is...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Looks good.

I also painted the engraved SRT "gloss black" on my wheels with a very fine model paint brush and a very steady hand! Makes the wheel POP more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts