Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We here at ProMotion Tuning were completely slammed yesterday with Dodge Chargers! At one point our shop was completely filled with them :) Started off the day Lowering a brand new SRT-8 with H&R Coilovers and Installed a Magnaflow Exhaust. After that, the real fun began... Two Katzkin Leather Interior Installations!

The first car was a Brand new Charger SE with Solid Rear from our Local Dealership. They wanted to add leather to a SE. The interior was factory Grey so they went with a Single Color Light Grey Leather Interior...We also installed Seat warmers in the vehicle front top to bottom of the front seats with a 3 position switch.

The second car, is known here on the forums. Javier brought down his Washington Redskins themed Charger SE as well. He chose to go completely custom using a Tuscany Maraschino (Red) wrap with a Maize Two Tone Center (Gold/Yellow). He also ordered additional headrests for the custom look.

Take a peak at the photos and tell me what you think... Also wanted to add that we have now added the Katzkin Seat Selector to our website to help you in deciding your custom interior for your charger!
Katzkin Seat Creator @ ProMotionTuning.Com

Thanks
James

Stock Charger Front

Stock Charger Front

Stock Charger Rear

Katzkin Charger Front - Notice the position of Seat Warmer Switch!

Katzkin Charger Front

Katzkin Charger Rear

******* Themed Front Seat

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow, the installations really look nice and add a luxurous look to the interior. :knockout:

I have seen Javier's ride at several M&Gs and his ******* theme Charger won honor's for his mods. This change make it more difficult to compete with him!!:lol: :cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow that looks great, hey promotion, I want katzkins pretty bad but I can't find anyone local to do it, how easy/hard would it be to try to install myself, and how much do you charge for install? I wouldn't have much of a problem taking a day off for a road trip.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
anybody have any more pics of the ******* charger?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wow that looks great, hey promotion, I want katzkins pretty bad but I can't find anyone local to do it, how easy/hard would it be to try to install myself, and how much do you charge for install? I wouldn't have much of a problem taking a day off for a road trip.
+1

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
We here at ProMotion Tuning were completely slammed yesterday with Dodge Chargers! At one point our shop was completely filled with them :) Started off the day Lowering a brand new SRT-8 with H&R Coilovers and Installed a Magnaflow Exhaust. After that, the real fun began... Two Katzkin Leather Interior Installations!

The first car was a Brand new Charger SE with Solid Rear from our Local Dealership. They wanted to add leather to a SE. The interior was factory Grey so they went with a Single Color Light Grey Leather Interior...We also installed Seat warmers in the vehicle front top to bottom of the front seats with a 3 position switch.

The second car, is known here on the forums. Javier brought down his Washington Redskins themed Charger SE as well. He chose to go completely custom using a Tuscany Maraschino (Red) wrap with a Maize Two Tone Center (Gold/Yellow). He also ordered additional headrests for the custom look.

Take a peak at the photos and tell me what you think... Also wanted to add that we have now added the Katzkin Seat Selector to our website to help you in deciding your custom interior for your charger!
Katzkin Seat Creator @ ProMotionTuning.Com

Thanks
James

Stock Charger Front

Stock Charger Front

Stock Charger Rear

Katzkin Charger Front - Notice the position of Seat Warmer Switch!

Katzkin Charger Front

Katzkin Charger Rear

******* Themed Front Seat
Great work guys! Any chance of you guys setting up another Charger dyno run in the near future?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MDCharger... Whenever you would like sir... We love seeing chargers here and after the GTO guys showed up with 20 cars last saturday, I think its needed!!!! Charger Dyno Day!!

BTW Guys, PM me or call me at 877-724-6682 for Katzkin Install Pricing. We can make specials on the kits with install.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
MDCharger... Whenever you would like sir... We love seeing chargers here and after the GTO guys showed up with 20 cars last saturday, I think its needed!!!! Charger Dyno Day!!

BTW Guys, PM me or call me at 877-724-6682 for Katzkin Install Pricing. We can make specials on the kits with install.
I'll start a thread and see if we can get something going.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Yea I think the red is a little to bright. Maybe its the photo

·
Registered
518 Posts
I thought that was a McDonalds show car, maybe it is because I am a Cowboys fan . Nice work though with both cars.

Lmao... wait let me catch my breathe...man that was the third time i have heard someone call it a mcdonald's car. of course all cowboys fan. promotion did and awesome job and i have finished my interior work. finally. i will be posting some pics soon of the completion as soon as i get a good digital camera and im working tomorrow and going to the skins season opener on sunday. So the pics will hopefully be posted up by monday or tuesday. the one i had was STOLEN FROM MY OWN HOUSE!!! who can you trust now a days. anyways i will try to go to the M&G on the 15th so that everyone can see it in person. pics never do our chargers justice. thats just my opinion. thank again promotion. i will definitely be doing more business with you guys soon.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Really hope you can make it out man! I'd love to see all the new stuff that you've done.Plus you won last time so you're committed to coming.

·
Registered
518 Posts
true i have to defend my title. so far it looks as though i will be able to make it. i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You plan on meeting up and crusing to Ralphs with us again? Check out the thread in the Mid-Atlantic section.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Katzkins Custom Seat Covers...

I have seriously thought about Katzkins custom seat covers... it's not on my top priority list, because the accented leather seats of the Daytona Go ManGo are quite nice... but if I do decide to get some, it will definitely be two tone, black orange Katzkins - none other.

Have you guys checked out some of the websites that show how they are installed? If not, here is one (it may just be me, but initially I thought they're slip covers you can install yourself - but please, correct me if I am wrong).

Katzkin seat cover installation photos... step by step (nice).
http://www.autoleathers.com/downloads/10055_A_eprint.pdf

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are DEFINITELY NOT Slip overs... You have to remove your stock seats and take the cloth off. There is a Charger write up in the LX Forums Wiki... Its just a time consuming mod, but the results are fantastic... Call me at the shop if you have more questions... 877.724.6682

·
Registered
885 Posts
Just have them go do it, trust me. You do NOT want to try taking that car apart, not to mention what a pain it is to strip the seats and put Katzkins on. Plus they have a 7-11 on the corner across from ProMotion so you get to binge on Slurpees for 3 hours. I have a nice buzz going everytime I leave there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts