Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about a month ago, I got true dual flowmaster 40 series exhaust. 2 pipes in 2 out. I have a 2.7L V6 engine and obviously I didn't do my research before getting these pipes installed :slap:. How much power am I really losing from these pipes? What should I change to? Here's a pic of the pipes.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Save the money, its a 2.7, how much you lost isnt gona matter IMO.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I doubt it, but just saying...for the money you would spend to change....you wouldnt know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I guess. I really like the 2.7L because you get pretty good gas mileage while still having the great look of a charger. I still get anywyhere from 17-20 MPG so I'm assuming I didn't lose THAT much power.

Anyways.. what I put into my charger was for personal satisfaction and for public notice. It's surprising how many people comment me on my charger :)

Next thing I plan to do is get a custom fiberglass trunk with 2 12" p3's and 2 600 watt floating alpine amps. I already have 1 p3 and 1 600 watt alpine. I can't wait ^^

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Dude, Im not hating, I drive a piss slow 3.5. And I agree...its not fast make it look good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha cheers to that. :beerchug: How long have you had your car for? Have you dyno'd it yet? stock / with mods?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
jeeze, now that you said it....2 almost 3 years. And no, I just didnt see the point.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jeeze, now that you said it....2 almost 3 years. And no, I just didnt see the point.
Oh... Well jeez ur no fun lol. I'm thinking of putting my car into car shows in the future, and possibly going to a few meet & greets here in Denver, CO that may arise. Got any ideas of what else to add for look and / or performance?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts