Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st weekend out with predator canned 93/CAI tune loaded (love it).

Early Sunday Brisk 57deg sunny morning here in the East, I pull up in the middle of a 3 lane red light with a BMW M3 already waiting to my left and no one else in sight. I'm not sure of the year but it was a convertible and I think fairly new because as I pulled up I noticed all the tail lights including the 3rd brake lite were LED type. The guy was alone as was I so I edged up even with his front end just so he knew I'm game if he was so I put traction control to middle off position, Lite goes green I wait a sec to see if he goes and he does, gets a full car jump on me and by the time I hear him hit second we were even. My Mopar catbacks are screaming now so I cant here him hit 3rd but I'm pulling and at 100 I'm more than a car and a half ahead so I back down. At the next red light he shakes his head and wants no more but gives thumbs up...:grin:

·
Registered
297 Posts
My neighbor had a M3 up to the point he had his ass handed to him by the SRT so he sold it and bought a M5. He also has a Nobel, and 2 M4 roadsters This guy has more money than he knows what to do with.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My neighbor had a M3 up to the point he had his ass handed to him by the SRT so he sold it and bought a M5. He also has a Nobel, and 2 M4 roadsters This guy has more money than he knows what to do with.

I had no idea how fast an M3 even was when I pulled next to it but i figured I'd go for it anyway.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
great kill :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Nice kill!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
CTG, you think that you won, but in reality you didn't...

Wait... The Naysayers are coming. They'll tell us what really happened, or at least, what was supposed to have happened. You'll see... :lol:

P.S. Great... Uh... Kill!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx guys,
I just thought some of you would like a little story line to my kill :smoke:
I'm ready for whatever any of those naysayers can throw at me as long as it doesnt way more than 1lb.......:grin:

·
Registered
65 Posts
1st weekend out with predator canned 93/CAI tune loaded (love it).

Early Sunday Brisk 57deg sunny morning here in the East, I pull up in the middle of a 3 lane red light with a BMW M3 already waiting to my left and no one else in sight. I'm not sure of the year but it was a convertible and I think fairly new because as I pulled up I noticed all the tail lights including the 3rd brake lite were LED type. The guy was alone as was I so I edged up even with his front end just so he knew I'm game if he was so I put traction control to middle off position, Lite goes green I wait a sec to see if he goes and he does, gets a full car jump on me and by the time I hear him hit second we were even. My Mopar catbacks are screaming now so I cant here him hit 3rd but I'm pulling and at 100 I'm more than a car and a half ahead so I back down. At the next red light he shakes his head and wants no more but gives thumbs up...:grin:
Nice Kill CTG!!! My only tip is to never let someone get the jump on you by waiting to see if they are going to race. We all know the first 60' makes a big difference in a short street race . If I think someone wants to run and I feel up to it, I launch as hard as I can. Worst case he does not race and you leave him in your dust.

Either way you got him this time :grin:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your right Big Al

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Great kill CTG

I have a neighbor who had a 350Z. I smoked him so he added a blower on it. I let him go first at 85mph and I pulled on him and passed him at 130 and by 155 he was 2 car lengths back.

Then he dumped the Z and got that Chevy SSR truck with the 6.0.

Not even close

So he sold the truck and just picked up a beautiful burnt orange C6.

Hopefully I can get him from a stop because I am confident that he is not good at launches. Otherwise, I am dead meat.

Time to start making calls!

j/k

·
Registered
798 Posts
Great kill CTG

I have a neighbor who had a 350Z. I smoked him so he added a blower on it. I let him go first at 85mph and I pulled on him and passed him at 130 and by 155 he was 2 car lengths back.

Not even close

If he's married, his wife probably hates you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great kill CTG

Not even close

Hopefully I can get him from a stop because I am confident that he is not good at launches. Otherwise, I am dead meat.

Time to start making calls!

j/k
I am pretty sure that he has that short pee pee thing going on like my neighbor.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am pretty sure that he has that short pee pee thing going on like my neighbor.
If this is the case, the neighbor's wife probably hates her husband too!!!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
731 Posts
A win is a win. After all watch any NHRA drag race on TV. The first one to the end, wins. Don't matter if the other guy/gal spins the tires, blow a piston, throw a blower belt, has a bad day of driving, sleeps at the light.........No do overs, no excuses.... First one to the end, wins. :rockon:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts