Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially have the money saved to do my very first Modification to the Exterior of my Charger. I just don't know what to do first. I love the Ram Air Hood, but can I really throw that on with stock Rims?

I could buy Rims, but would have to wait about a month for the tires. But I would be willing to do that. I'm going with SRT8 Replica Rims.

Grille? The T-Rex Grill Triple Chrome! This thing is crazy. Check it out

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_...-Triple-Chrome-w-Mesh-Grille-P10140C2905.aspx

I also want to get the SRT8 Front Fascia, so I don't know if that would interfere with me wanting to put in the grill. But definately putting on the Front Fascia.

Where does one start? I don't want to add an accessory that won't look good without the other. So again, where would you start?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not a big fan of the chrome grill. I wish I would have gotten my ram air hood before I got my rims. So now i have new rims/wheels but no ram air hood.

What color is your car and why do you want to chrome it out. don't know if the chrome would even match the look of the ram air hood. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The way I look at it now is. If I had no mods, I already have stock rims/tires. Get the hood first then in the future you can get the new rims/tires. I also got my rims when my car was like 1 month old. I didn't even think that those wheels still had a lot of good use out of them.

·
Registered
507 Posts
my opinion. get the hood. use up the tire tread so that when you have to get new tires just get the rims at the same time. makes the rims more justifiable. .

·
Registered
219 Posts
mods?
it depends what is your goal
performance? sport look? gansta ? whatever, there is thousand of mods and ways to dry your account too. lol
i'm a little conservative with those big amount of money, some guys spend 10k in upgrades and actualy you can get an srt8 with that, or watta hell going further a corvete.
i'm 1000 miles and have only my windows tinted. i'm thinking maybe in the windows shades, ship stuff, saving money for big jumps

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.