Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Dodge Ram Sport short bed quad cab 4x4 Cummins Diesel. The truck has every option except leather. new starter, new bushings in front end at 100k, chrome westin nerf bars,New batteries. I bought the truck from the orig. owner, and I can verify that it has never been hooked to a sled or another truck. It has only pulled a bobcat twice for less than 10mi each, and a ski boat about a dozen times for about 25mi each way. This truck has been abused in no way, and looks and runs to prove it. the only flaw is the rust on the drivers side main door (only) and a fist size dent in rear bumper. no other scratches or dents. The transmission bands are bright gold, and a 1400ft/lb converter w/ custom valve body was installed not too long ago. The tranny shifts fast and hard. Fass II 150 system, 155hp drag nozzels from performance shop in texas have been installed for about 2 years. I have a boost elbow, and a Haisley anti defueling device. No Box, or chip installed. I have about 3000mi on 315/75/16 courser c/t tires on stock rims, also, I have polished aluminum american racing rims to go with it. I have a 2 inch front leveling kit and BDS shocks to go with it and a BDS steering stabilizer. 4inch turbo back pipe. Airaid vortex intake system, New ceramic front brakes and rotors. I have to sell this truck, so my asking price is $14,300, I am willing to negotiate price. I live in northwest Ohio, and can meet you or possibly deliver the truck. I have no pictures as of now, but if you request them, I could get em, (i'd just have to figure out how to do it) I can be contacted any time of the day at 419 203-2284 or email me at [email protected][/size]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts