Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Joey and here is the Charger I am Restomodding using modern ScatPack and Hellcat parts . So far I have fit the Hellcat rear subframe with custom rails out back and currently working on fitting a 2015 Charger subframe and suspension to the front . I am going to try and post progress daily . Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That's awesome and my favorite body style on the classic Charger. Will be following.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm interested to see how this turns out. I've been dreaming up putting a charger/challenger independent rear suspension and drivetrain into my 69 Satellite one day.

·
Registered
285 Posts
My dream is to put a 6.4 in a pre 1970 barracuda. Please post as much fab details as possible for us non creative metal workers.

Very nice work and very cool build.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Had a '72 (both RR & Charger), I was never a fan of what Mopar did to them in '73-'74, those crazy giant front K members with the rag joint and t-bars you can't upgrade, the safety bumpers requiring that godawful plastic spacer...it's awesome that you're trashing the original stuff and upgrading. Gonna be a mean machine when you're done....even if only a 707hp with a mere 3800lbs-ish (plus driver) behind it....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts