Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if its ok to mention the different vendors names but I found 2 drastically different prices in trunk black out for our cars. Im not familiar with decals so im not sure if one can be better quality than the other or what?
Hopefully someone can explain to me the difference... if i can say which vendors they are let me know just dont want to step on toes...
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I can only speak to the higher priced one, which I ordered. Great quality and will buy another, because I put the other one on slightly crooked:knockout: :sick: :cry: Can't speak to the other.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They both seem to offer good products. The big difference seems to be customer service is sometimes "hit or miss" for the lower cost vendor. There are a few threads on this subject.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Simple, here ya go.
You pay 69.99, you get it this week. Or, you can wait about...well... who knows
You pay 69.99, you can have it custom if you so choose. Or, you get the same thing everyone has
You pay 69.99, it fits, and wraps around so that it looks right. Or, it doesnt wrap around and looks dumb
You pay 69.99, and you are completely happy with the purchase. Or, you might not be

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have had both, one from each vendor. Put it this way, you get what you pay for. The lower cost one left gaps on both sides, which on my car showed white. The key hole was way off, and the whole thing was just plain old crooked. On the other hand the one from Ryder Graphix is right on. I hope I was able to help you!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Absolutely go with the higher priced one, especially if it's RiderGraphix. I can't speak for the other company but I can tell you from personal experience their customer service can't be beat.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i just ordered from the cheaper company and have talked to the guy about what type of vinyl he uses, the stuff he says he has is good quality stuff according to a graphics shop in my area. i ordered the black out yesterday and will be very quick to post the results with pics. so in 6-9 days you should be seeing a write up about the trunck black out. he also seemed to be very willing to do custom stuff on it and sounds like he is trying to please, but like i said i am just going off of pre order talking with him. i hope i have nothing but good things to say.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
RevMotors takes a bit of a beating here, but my experience with them was great. I've ordered from both them and RiderGraphix and I really like both of them. I actually thought the vinyl I got from RevMotors felt "better" somehow...like it was thicker and more sturdy or something. I don't know if it was my imagination or if the two companies are actually using different materials. But RiderGraphix is great about working with you to customize something. So I like both companies equally.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just ordered from the cheaper company and have talked to the guy about what type of vinyl he uses, the stuff he says he has is good quality stuff according to a graphics shop in my area. i ordered the black out yesterday and will be very quick to post the results with pics. so in 6-9 days you should be seeing a write up about the trunck black out. he also seemed to be very willing to do custom stuff on it and sounds like he is trying to please, but like i said i am just going off of pre order talking with him. i hope i have nothing but good things to say.
Yeah if you cold let me know how everything works out that would be awesome...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts