Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ITEM IS SOLD!!!! Thx to the guys that inquired or showed interest.

Guys i have a set of 18x8 boss 338 black spoke with polished lip wheels for sale.These were put on last fall and have very very little wear on them.I bought these last fall at a cost of around $620.00 They have probably less than 1500 miles on them total as this was a stored car and driven only once every 3-4 weeks.I just recently got it out and am driving it more now so i put a set of gloss black charger srt-8 replica 20's on it.The wheels are for sale at $400.00+(shp)or if your in the NC(Randleman) area you can pick them up and i'll throw in the original continentals(police pkg charger-these were original tires)tires that i believe probably have another 10k or so miles left on them (get you by for a while).The tire's are still mounted up as i had a potential buyer here locally who wanted them but could'nt come up with the money.I will not ship with tires so if you want them for free yu'll have to come and pick up the set-lol.No lugs or tps.These should fit most any charger,300 or magnum rwd's but check with your manufacturer for fittment.Thx.Forms of payment accepted.
Paypal-money order or cash(for pickups).

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump......$400.00 for wheels only...delivery included....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump......$400.00 for wheels only.delivery included

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car did not come with them but i will try to find out for you by this evening.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know,right :shocked:Tires are thrown in for free on local pickup and the wheels are in excellent,less than 7 months and 1500 mles (or less)shape.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Dang! I wish I was closer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually i'm just 10min south of greensboro,nc in randleman,nc(richard petty country).Probably about 1hr 1/2 from raleigh.Takes me just over an 1hr to get to durham when i go to the cameron for the duke games but i have'nt traveled to raleigh in probably about 10yrs so i can't be for certain on the time/distance.Be a great deal for anyone close by.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ed..If you dont go on these..I might take em..

Police..I sent PM...in case!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just say this today :confused:. Are these still 4 sale?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just say this today . Are these still 4 sale?
Texasbrotha420,right now they are still for sale but i was pm'd about them last night by Willtransco about purchasing them.Soon as i can get him the info he was looking for i'll know something more concrete.Thx for your interest,keep them in mind.This a very nice set.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheels Still available Texasbrotha420.Thx for looking.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wheels Still available-great deal.Thx for looking.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts