Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i decided im going to get the 18" steel police wheels now the question i have is its 18x7.5 what is the wides tire i can put on those bad boys i want them a little meaty?? i was thinking about getting the toyo proxes

·
Registered
109 Posts
I know this has probably been asked, but not in so many words.. Will the black police package steelies fit an '11 AWD? I can't believe the price!! I remember not too long ago when I built up my TJ/Wrangler and before black was "in vogue" (circa 2001) I was buying black steelies from "Unique" for $45 a pop...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know this has probably been asked, but not in so many words.. Will the black police package steelies fit an '11 AWD? I can't believe the price!! I remember not too long ago when I built up my TJ/Wrangler and before black was "in vogue" (circa 2001) I was buying black steelies from "Unique" for $45 a pop...
That's because, to the best of my knowledge, no one makes an aftermarket steel 18" wheel. OE is the only way to go for now. As for the tire, what will fit on the wheel isn't the issue. It's what will fit on the car. You could go as wide as 255 or even 265 but more than likely they would rub given the offset of the stock steelies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts