Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of this? theres been some really good deals on some 18s around me latley, and im not sure how it will look...my car is silver and I want black rims, but any pics will help!

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Theres only a few sets that work.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^thats what I was thinking with the needed offset......i might just powdercoat my stockers or get the black pocketed challys

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
The black pocket challengers look weird to me when on the car. The spokes create an illusion to my eye that make it look like the lines are crooked. Weird I know. Especially since when I see one close up pic of one I think they are awesome. There are plenty of people running 18s for winter tires. Just keep the thread bumping and you'll get your choices.

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
I know there are some Borbet wheels that will fit.

PM member name Skeletonizer; I know he has 18's on his 300 SRT.

Also maybe try PM'ing member Junior; he knows a few sets that will work.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
you didn't happen to weight both your 18s and 20s... I'm curious if there's a big weight difference between the two:beerchug:
No, I have not, but I should be able to look at TireRack.com and get the weight of the ASA's. I have no idea how heavy the stock (silver with blackouts) Alcoa's weigh.

·
Registered
227 Posts
anyone have pics of this? ...
Here's a pic of my 18" winter wheels & tires. The tires have the same outside diameter as the 255/45/20's. It'll gve you a general idea of what 18" wheels look like on the SRT-8.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
We have a couple set of CCW 18's on the new 09 Challenger. They are a bit on the pricey side.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Here's a pic of my ASA + winter tires as well

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I like the look of those... ^^^ you said they fit without spacers right? How did they hold up over winter:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Those look great as winter wheels but it's funny how little they look on the Bee because the mind says that there should definitely be 20s on there. IT'S A BEE! Awesome choice though.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Those look great as winter wheels but it's funny how little they look on the Bee because the mind says that there should definitely be 20s on there. IT'S A BEE! Awesome choice though.
now that you mention it... damn you:slap::biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Hey they are great for the winter. I'd run them if I had to drive in bad snow.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Hey they are great for the winter. I'd run them if I had to drive in bad snow.
I don't have to drive in bad snow... I'm just gonna get some 20 inch snows

and then come spring... buy a new set of wheels... some lighter ones:rocker:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I've known another Patrick born on St. Patrick's day. Easy to remember. Those Forgelines are expensive. Really awesome but not at all cheap.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I'm a fan of the ZX3P in this finish.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts