Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a JET 180* T-stat today, on my 2008 RT. After doing some research on the forum as well as others, I came up with the following settings. Look over and let me know if this looks about right. Open to suggestions.

Cooling Fans AC Off
High, MPH HS Fan On 195
High, MPH LS Fan On 185
High MPH MS fan On 195
Low MPH HS fan on 195
Low MPH LS fan on 185
Low MPH MS fan on 195

Cooling Fans AC On
HS Fan On 195
LS Fan On 185
MS Fan On 195

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks good to me ; )

Sometimes i set the AC HS/MS a bit lower. That way i can "turn on my fans" by turning on the A/C ; ):beerchug:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
that looks like mine

·
Registered
192 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I set my Hs settings to 188....
Seems to be working fine so far and I have run in over 100 degree temps with car running nice and cool.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I just installed a JET 180* T-stat today, on my 2008 RT. After doing some research on the forum as well as others, I came up with the following settings. Look over and let me know if this looks about right. Open to suggestions.

Cooling Fans AC Off
High, MPH HS Fan On 195
High, MPH LS Fan On 185
High MPH MS fan On 195
Low MPH HS fan on 195
Low MPH LS fan on 185
Low MPH MS fan on 195

Cooling Fans AC On
HS Fan On 195
LS Fan On 185
MS Fan On 195

That's exactly what I'm running :)

In the really cold mornings, I use Autostick for the first few minutes, till she's warmed up ... if just jumping on the highway in cold weather, she may trip a code for t-stat inefficiency, but that's only happened twice for me in 2 years ...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses. Still kind of new to the programming side of things, and wanted to make sure I was in the ballpark. This is what I love about the forum, help from the ones thats been there. Drive safe, and watch for the other guys and gals out there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just installed the Jet 180 t-stat on Saturday. Easy install, nice quality part. Engine runs at 185 though, not 180. Is this normal? Stock was 203-210 range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts