Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Although the debate continues on the 180 degree thermostat, the other part of the equation is another important part of the answer!

The quality of the coolant you put in your car is also extremely critical!

The H.O.A.T. coolant has special requirements. The reason for the H.O.A.T spec is that corrosion of aluminum can be quite a different problem because of its electrode potential. Aluminum is the most corrosion prone metal in an engine (radiator and heads). Only magnesium sodium and potassium have a greater oxidation potential (these metals will burn/oxidize violently) The reason our precious heads and radiators do not turn into lumps of white powder is that aluminum oxides tend to form stable surface films on the cooling/engine waterways.

This is something we have addressed before, but what about the ability to absorb heat and dissipate heat and how fast?

This is also a major function of our QuantumBlue HP Gold Coolant/Anti-Freeze. Because we have no Sodium Tetraborate, Sodium Silicates, Sodium Benzoate, nitrates, and sulfates, we do not have anything that will turn to a solid under heat and plug passages. Also importantly, it can absorb massive amounts of heat, but also very easily dissipate it as well!

In laboratory tests of our coolant compared to the other coolants....including the OEM coolant, we were able to evacuate heat from our coolant up to 4 times faster and yet protect the system and the engine for 5 years or 150,000 miles on one coolant charge! This is even with the other coolants having the benefit of water wetter etc. Don't doctor an inadequately designed coolant, get the performance coolant instead!

Performance dictates that we get rid of as much heat as possible to end up with a cooler intake and engine which is what we designed our coolant to do!

Remember that water is the best liquid for absorbing heat and dissipating it and our coolant is right next to water but with protection and performance!

QuantumBlue HP Gold Coolant exceeds each of the following specifications:

Non-2EH formula

ANFOR 15-601,

BS 6580 (British Standard),

Chrysler MS7170,
and Chrysler MS9769,

Ford ESE-M97B44-A,
Ford WSS-M97B44-D,
and Ford WSS-M97B41-A1,

FVV HEFT R443 (Germany),

GM 1825M,
and GM 6277M (DEX-COOL Spec - Replacement),

JASO M325 (Japan),
and JIS K 2234 (Japan),

SAE J1034,

ASTM D-3306
and ASTM D-4340

also Mercedes Benz DBL 7700.

Our QuantumBlue HP Gold is THE BEST performance coolant on the marketplace today!:clap:

Thanks!

Brian
440-821-9040 :driving:

·
Registered
539 Posts
has my 3rd gallon shipped yet, brian?

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has my 3rd gallon shipped yet, brian?
Yes. Should be there Thursday or Friday.:bigthumb:

Enjoy!

Brian

·
Registered
539 Posts
ty, babay!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Took the MagnumSRT to the dealer this morning for the 10k mile oil change and a coolant flush and refill with QB.

Tech drained the HOAT coolant, then refilled with distilled water I supplied. Ran the "Flush machine" for about 15 min. Then drained and refilled with mix of QB Coolant and more distilled water.

Because he was collected a sample of oil per my normal procedure, he also asked if I wanted a sample of coolant! I said... "Not this time" but ask me in another 100k miles! LOL

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Brian, were you able ship out the coolant and ACES IV?...thanx, Andy.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian, were you able ship out the coolant and ACES IV?...thanx, Andy.
Andy,

It is going out Friday for you. Had to engineer a couple things for your blends but no worries. You will have a tracking number by this time tomorrow night.

I will keep you informed.

Regards and thanks for the continual orders!:beerchug:

Brian

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
damn it brian. :grin: why you always forget to post the prices in your posts? :lol: i'm going to indy in a few weeks, if you ship to another forum member out there i get reduced shipping costs huh?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Andy,

It is going out Friday for you. Had to engineer a couple things for your blends but no worries. You will have a tracking number by this time tomorrow night.

I will keep you informed.

Regards and thanks for the continual orders!:beerchug:

Brian
Right on Brian....thanx.................Andy :bigthumb:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn it brian. :grin: why you always forget to post the prices in your posts? :lol: i'm going to indy in a few weeks, if you ship to another forum member out there i get reduced shipping costs huh?
Since you asked, the price per gallon on the QuantumBlue HP Gold Coolant is 39.99 per gallon. One gallon of concentrate will make 2 gallons (8 quarts) of mixed coolant. Use of distilled or deionized water at a 50/50 ratio vol/vol is what is recommended. It will get to -43F freeze to +286F boiling range. It is a 5 year - 150,000 mile material and exceeds all the automotive specs.

If I understand you, the shipping will be definitely less to Indy then where you live.:bigthumb:

LMK

Thanks
Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts