Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
210 Posts
I took the fender liners completely out on the rear of mine. I’m on coilovers with a 305/35/20 on back it rubbed pretty bad but I also have a ‘12 SRT so body is different but I just took the liners out one was cracked anyway.

·
Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
210 Posts
Man, they ride great and are really good in rain. I've had them before and really liked them. It was a no brainer for me since I don't race or track the car. I want that longevity, man!
I was trying to decide between those and the ones I got which again are the 555R I liked the radial a little better but the longevity of the G2s are always in my mind especially bc I like to do a burn out here and there and the G2s may last longer doing those than the radial but I’m super happy with the radial so far and they’re decently priced

·
Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
210 Posts
Once I found out that the 555R's were only getting 10000-15000 miles, that was a no brainer to me. You can get 3 to 5 times the amount of miles out of the 555G2's. Cost too damn much, man!
I read somewhere someone got 25k out of them but it’s all subject to say if driving roads etc so I’m not expecting that but wanted to give them a try I might look into the G2s next time and decide which I like more the different per tire was only 50 when I bought these and the G2s were going to take longer to get here so partly why I went with R2s instead it was 380 per for those and 330 for G2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts