Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18" Charger OEM Rims/ OEM R/T Springs/Projector Headlights/ Engine Cover/ Used Lambos

PICTURES LOCATED HERE: http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/bigrone72203/

PLEASE INFORM ME IF ANY OF THESE PRICE ARE TO HIGH VIA PM. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PRICING FOR MOST PARTS. ALL PARTS WILL BE SHIPPED THROUGH USPS WITH A DELIVERY CONFORMATION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

ON EBAY Bought these awhile ago to bring over to Germany to use as winter rims and tires. Well the last winter I was in Iraq and didnt need them, and this winter I'm doing the brembo swap so they are usless to me now also. They are located at my home in Florida, so no worries about the shipping from Germany cause most people always ask when I am selling something. I honestly don't remember what I paid for them, so I'm guessing I will ask $675 shipped OBO. Most likey will be shipped through UPS. Whatever is more convienent for my parents. If this is asking to much, someone please PM me and I will adjust.

TAKING UP SPACE IN MY GARAGE....

Factory Srpings that came off my R/T. Kinda heavy $100+ shipping OBO(Eibachs coming off here shortly too, intalling bags. Been on about 10,000 miles if anybody wanted them PM me and well work something out)

SOLD Aftermarket used halo projector headlights. used for a short time before deciding to go back to originals with the colormatched insides. looked pretty good, little to euro looking for myself though. $85 Shipped OBO

5.7L engine cover. Center piece was primered waiting to be painted, but never made it to it. $70 Shipped OBO

Stock 5.7L intake box. $35 Shipped OBO

Pioneer 2 Channel 300W Amp $70 Shipped OBO

This is an interesting one....I have a set of used lambo hinges I bought from a forum member about 6 months ago while I was in Iraq. I was told by him that they were like new and blah blah blah...well a whole different story when I came home and saw them. Not to new looking to me. So I decided to just go ahead and buy a new set. So, these are just sitting in my garage. I got them from him for $600 I think it was. I really don't even know where to start with a price. So I'm gonna say $375 + Shipping OBO

·
Registered
281 Posts
what color are the halo leds? Or would have to paint the tubes?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
any idea on the hinge brand?? are they the VDI kit?? bent or just scratched up?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I may be interested in the Eibachs. Do you know the Part#? I looking to install them on my 2007 Dodge Charger R/T. Did you replace your self-leveling shocks also? I'm in the Orlando area. Is your FLA home near Orlando?

Keep me posted on the Eibachs.

Thanks,
Lee
Sublime#925

PLEASE INFORM ME IF ANY OF THESE PRICE ARE TO HIGH VIA PM. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PRICING FOR MOST PARTS. ALL PARTS WILL BE SHIPPED THROUGH USPS WITH A DELIVERY CONFORMATION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

Bought these awhile ago to bring over to Germany to use as winter rims and tires. Well the last winter I was in Iraq and didnt need them, and this winter I'm doing the brembo swap so they are usless to me now also. They are located at my home in Florida, so no worries about the shipping from Germany cause most people always ask when I am selling something. I honestly don't remember what I paid for them, so I'm guessing I will ask $675 shipped OBO. Most likey will be shipped through UPS. Whatever is more convienent for my parents. If this is asking to much, someone please PM me and I will adjust.

TAKING UP SPACE IN MY GARAGE....

Factory Srpings that came off my R/T. Kinda heavy $100+ shipping OBO(Eibachs coming off here shortly too, intalling bags. Been on about 10,000 miles if anybody wanted them PM me and well work something out)

Aftermarket used halo projector headlights. used for a short time before deciding to go back to originals with the colormatched insides. looked pretty good, little to euro looking for myself though. $85 Shipped OBO

5.7L engine cover. Center piece was primered waiting to be painted, but never made it to it. $70 Shipped OBO

Stock 5.7L intake box. $35 Shipped OBO

Pioneer 2 Channel 300W Amp $70 Shipped OBO

This is an interesting one....I have a set of used lambo hinges I bought from a forum member about 6 months ago while I was in Iraq. I was told by him that they were like new and blah blah blah...well a whole different story when I came home and saw them. Not to new looking to me. So I decided to just go ahead and buy a new set. So, these are just sitting in my garage. I got them from him for $600 I think it was. I really don't even know where to start with a price. So I'm gonna say $375 + Shipping OBO

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
what shape are the halos in if their in good shape i'll take em!! Do they just connect right where the old ones came out?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
--dont kno the brand of the kit...they are not bent, kinda scratched up and looks like he had to make the holes a little bigger to mount onto the car. i kno they came off of a magnum. just didnt look suitable for my ride even though they cant be seen, but i would have known so i just spent the money and got a new set.

--no i didnt replace the shocks, i dont have self leveling just a regular r/t without R/T. i still have my shocks on with the eibachs. the eibachs are here in germany with me, but i would be shiping through USPS here on base. ill PM you as soon as my bags are installed

--yeh they are plug and play. if i remember right the 5 LED's at the bottom have to be wired to a 12V lead that is all. they are in good shape, nothing wrong with them when i took them out. only reason i took them off was because i came across a set of OEM headlights and i did the colormatched inside with and LED stripe like the audi's have. was going for a different look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts