Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have 18" alloy wheels that came on my 11' Rallye that I no longer need, great upgrade from 17" or good looking extra pair for snow tires, no scratches marks etc, TPMS sensors are included in there, all working fine, and tires as-is, the tires had about 24,500 miles on them but the included pics should tell all. These are in Northern NJ, Bergen County.

Also I have a stock aluminum hood with 1 shallow, and 1 slightly deeper scratch towards the front. I had taken it to a shop for an estimate (before I replaced with carbon fiber instead) and was told that a kit would work for one scratch and the other could be filled/matched but I really don't know too well about that. Pictures are included for this too, my car had stripes on it so the stripes are still there but I could de-stripe it for a buyer no problem, your choice. The hood is obviously large and not too mobile, though I do have it packed in the box my carbon fiber hood came in, so its safe to toss in the back of a pick up, etc. It is in Ossining, NY.

18" ALLOY WHEELS W SENSORS + TIRES : $850 or best offer

11" STOCK ALUMINUM HOOD : $350 or best offer

All offers considered, I'm flexible, thanks guys! Oh and Happy New Year.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the offer but I bought a set and put them on my Charger already. Still up for a cash offer if you want to shoot me one. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts