Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard on this forum and from other SRT owners that if the car is not taken in at 15K for a " warranty check "......basically just checking half shalfs, tranny, rack and driveshaft..ect that our warrantys could be voided...WTF? Is there any trurh to this? I always have a major service done at 30K, but why 15K? I called several dealerships this morning and only 1 said it was necessary, but they said it could be anywhere from $300-$500 for the 15K service.....i hung up on them ofcourse. Wicked, where you at bro?

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
first i've heard of this... is this in your maint manual as a recommendation

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first i've heard of this... is this in your maint manual as a recommendation
Not that i`m aware of Patrick. I called my Ex`s dad as he`s been the lead mechanic at a dodge dealership for 34 years and he said he had never heard of such eithier. He told me as long as i kept all my oil change reciepts i should be good to go until 30K. Little does he know that i have a folder on my car with everything documented....even car wash and wax dates. I know, i have a sickness and it`s black

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Not that i`m aware of Patrick. I called my Ex`s dad as he`s been the lead mechanic at a dodge dealership for 34 years and he said he had never heard of such eithier. He told me as long as i kept all my oil change reciepts i should be good to go until 30K. Little does he know that i have a folder on my car with everything documented....even car wash and wax dates. I know, i have a sickness and it`s black
not that i'm aware of either... my dealership has my maint in their big computer system:bigthumb: even has my first charger in there but I still keep my receipts just in case...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts