Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the track and I ran a new personal best of 13.1 @ 106. I improved .4 seconds from when I went 2 weeks ago. I owe it all to diablo. Two weeks ago under similar conditions I ran a 13.5 @ 103 with stock tune. I got my diablo last week, got my car dyno tuned then went back and these are the results.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
outstanding! Got the diablo...may just have to bite the bullet on the cam. I know about the 260/268, etc...but not about the one I see everywhere here now...Franks? Need to do some reading a guess.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Way to go Metgo, nice run! So what hp did your dyno at???

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
416 Posts
Stock tires? Temperature difference? With the same 60' time, seems pretty similar, just wondering if you feel a difference? Looks like you're getting more bottom end?.?.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock tires? Temperature difference? With the same 60' time, seems pretty similar, just wondering if you feel a difference? Looks like you're getting more bottom end?.?.
I ran stock tires, front pressure at 40 psi rear at 24 psi. The temp was in the low 50s, last time I went to the track it was in the upper 50s. My traction was a little better last time so I was getting about the same 60' times. Between 2.0 and 2.1.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you mean you got the car Dyno tuned ?

Please elaberate :grin:
I took my car to a shop. We ran my car on the dyno. We sent the dyno along with my modifications to diablo. Diablo made me a custom tune. We loaded the tune to my car and ran it on the dyno again. We then adjusted fuel and spark until I made the most power and the best A/F ratio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts