Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I wanted your opinion about something. I currently have an 06 R/T w R&T 20's and a few body mods such as a spoiler and and the Honeycomb grille. The car has almost 40k miles on it so I figured I can probably sell it for around $23-24k.

I have seen some used 07's SRT-8's for sale for around 35k with low miles 10-15k.

Do you guys think this is a worthwhile exchange for around $12,000?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I test drove an 07' RT with R/T and was very pleased with the car. I figured I should drive the SRT8 just to see what all the fuss was about. Bought my Bee that day. Its well worth the price difference in my opinion. Drive one if you havent and the car will sell itself.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey guys,

I wanted your opinion about something. I currently have an 06 R/T w R&T 20's and a few body mods such as a spoiler and and the Honeycomb grille. The car has almost 40k miles on it so I figured I can probably sell it for around $23-24k.

I have seen some used 07's SRT-8's for sale for around 35k with low miles 10-15k.

Do you guys think this is a worthwhile exchange for around $12,000?

Thanks
I just bought my 06 Black on Black RT R&T with 25K miles for 22K... I'm not sure it will be that easy to sell if for 23-24K. No offense but I wouldn't buy one for that much with that many miles. Not trying to crap on your parade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts