·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Very Cool. Look like some awesome fun.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have bolt ons and tune and he is bone stock 6 speed with 3.73's,he just wanted to gauge where he is at right now and then when he starts modding,we will go at it again.

·
Registered
131 Posts
way to represent! lol :beerchug:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Love the Super Bee. Tried to convince the wife to get one for her daily driver she was not drinking that kool aid. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Out here that is called "handling your business!"

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Awesome runs, about what I expected for a stock stick shift car.

If you lived closer I would love to get a few fun runs in to see, as I only find intake, tune, drag radial 392's around here.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
very nice, what speeds are you rolling at? I just uploaded my tune late last year. Theses 5.0s do wake up really fast with a tune. I spank my buddy 5.0 when we were both stock and he put on a tune and cai and we were dead even and with him probably having a slight edge. Now hes also got x pipe and axle back gt500 exhaust to add to it. Hopefully the tune 392 can still edge out a victory but we will see this spring.

awesome videos keep them coming, we don't have enough of them on this forum.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I knew you had to have at least bolt ons for that to happen. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome runs, about what I expected for a stock stick shift car.

If you lived closer I would love to get a few fun runs in to see, as I only find intake, tune, drag radial 392's around here.
Apparently I have every 5.0 trying to call me out now lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very nice, what speeds are you rolling at? I just uploaded my tune late last year. Theses 5.0s do wake up really fast with a tune. I spank my buddy 5.0 when we were both stock and he put on a tune and cai and we were dead even and with him probably having a slight edge. Now hes also got x pipe and axle back gt500 exhaust to add to it. Hopefully the tune 392 can still edge out a victory but we will see this spring.

awesome videos keep them coming, we don't have enough of them on this forum.
We were rolling at about 50-55 up to about 120-130, don't expect to much from the stock tune though,its best to data log it and get it either custom dyno tuned or a email tune. I know about your races,im subscribed to your youtube channel and have been waiting for some more vids!! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts