Tri-State Dragway in Hamilton, Ohio
Temp. 66 DA 729
Stock Goodyear F1 tires
K&N drop in filter
180 degree stat
25 cent fan mod
94 octane gas 1/2 tank
race weight 4400

Left line from idle......rolled into throttle (no spin)
esp switch off
trans---auto shift (left it in D)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Most excellent! I have to believe that expereince with your T/A has something to do with your reaction time. Were you able to replicate those times in D instead of autostick?
It's getting to that time of year where temperatures are dropping so times should be too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most excellent! I have to believe that expereince with your T/A has something to do with your reaction time. Were you able to replicate those times in D instead of autostick?
It's getting to that time of year where temperatures are dropping so times should be too.
Thanks!
I did not use auto stick ..... ran in D.
It was 95 degrees here last week.

Your right about the T/A.
T/A

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mike and I had a great time today, I also ran a personal best! Could not quite harenss the wheelspin.

I know you cannot see, it says:

60ft: 2.063

1/8: 8.55

mph: 83.14

1/4: 13.128

mph: 108.42

I definitely think the 12s are in reach! My mods are AFE intake, a 185 t-stat and a 25 cent fan mod.

Eric

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Do'h! Just went back a re-read about the D. I saw 'auto' and my brain registered 'autostick'.
Still trying to get my reaction times anywhere close to respectable - only 5 runs down the track (ever) here.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Most outstanding times, especially for not having any "radical" mods! Well done!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Oh, and by the way, here's what was in my Billet Technology catch can after a few hundred miles and about 10 1/4 mile passes:

It looks like more than it is, maybe just half an ounce, but that didn't take too long to show something! Glad I got it.

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts