Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thomas Glowinski
[email protected] or pm
Lanoka Harbor
New Jersey
1B3ES66S74D643103

Price: 15,500 with all mods and all stock parts included
14,500 with stock wheels

* * *New price available if buyer agrees.

13,500 for car w/ S3w/toys, S1 Springs, DCR Throttle Body included. * * *

Description: 2004 Dodge SRT4 Silver Metallic with 67k miles. Garaged kept since new, very clean inside and out. Interior still smells like new. S3 with toys was installed in November 06. Since i'm a Trans Tech, while doing the install on the S3 I did the Mopar High Performance Clutch and inspected the trans' internals. I have all stock parts, intercooler, pressure pipes, exhaust, original trunk mated with wing, and wheels with stock tires that have life left on them so this car can be put back to factory condition in a few hours. I am seriously selling for the simple reason I need to pay some debt back and I have my eyes on a new truck.

Mods-
Mopar S3r w/ Toys
Mopar Short Throw Shifter
Mopar Cold Air Intake
Mopar Stage 1 Springs
Mopar High Performance Clutch
JMB Pressure Pipe Package
HKS SSQV BOV
ED Superbeast FMIC
DCR Throttle Body
Needswings V6 Downpipe w/ Cat
Mccord Electronic Cut out
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

The car was only tracked a few times to justify the modifications that were installed. The car on stage 3 and Mopar Performance clutch only has 3 passes which were an 11.8, 11.8 and the 11.6 below.

[email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/v/gU6ONrNXUcM&hl=en&fs=1

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I like that video...Holy shat!!!! good luck on the sale...free bump...Don't let Wicked see that car!!!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
free :bump: for sexy srt4

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I really need to find this car a meticulous owner. It's been a great car and is in great condition unlike 95% of the SRT4s running around. So if anyone knows of someone that may be interested let them know THANKS!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
If i had the money i'd be there tomorrow :sad:

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Omg! You killing me! The timing sucks for me or else I would have jumped on this. This is what I've been looking for.... Sweet ride! Good luck!

·
Banned
370 Posts
GD!! Reminds me of my Shelby Charger days. That is so sweet. I love a car you would never think would slam your ass.

I didn't run 11's, I ran 13's but even that was quick for a 3 stage four banger FWD turbo car. Guy had a caravan 2.5 turbo ran low 12's.

I bet if you put this on ebay, it would go quick!!

Wished I had the $$, I'd take it too.

Good luck.

Bumpity bump bump.....:rocker:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i'm debating putting it on eBay I want it to go to a good home. It's been a great car and it's mint.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't sold anything before on eBay so i'm not really sure how it works and how much it costs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
* * *New price available if buyer agrees.

13,500 for car w/ S3w/toys, S1 Springs, DCR Throttle Body included. * * *
:eusa_dance:

·
Registered
121 Posts
dont ebay it. look at how much the SRT4s are going for. some of them only go as high as 7k with lots of mods in nice condition. just keep holding and the right owner will come along. i'm trying to sell my eblue as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts