7,082 Posts
Maybe because it's not a 'car'??? I :dunno:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
where else do i post? the parts for sale section since it only has 2 wheels?:confused:
No clue man, but I was just trying to give an explanation as to why your thread may have been deleted.

CF should create another section for bikes and other stuff. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
If they are taking tge "car" part too serious I would go above them and pm all the admins. It's not like we only try to sell chargers in that section so I fail to see a problem.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
From the forum rules
BUY/SELL FORUM RULES:
The Buy/Sell forum is for private party auto-related items only:
NO links to outside selling/auction sites - NO Vendor sales - NO commercial sales (Multiples of a same item and/or repeats of a same ad will be considered commercial)

In addition:

* Follow ALL rules posted in the Buy/Sell forum sections
* Do not post private party Buy/Sell ads in other forum sections
* Must include asking price (with OBO is acceptable) - No speculation ‘feeler’ threads or bid invitations
* Buy/Sell is a forum for conducting business, NOT a discussion/opinion forum. Reply ONLY if you have a lead on a wanted item, or are interested in the item for sale. All other posts are subject to removal
* Let the Seller answer all questions in their thread
* NO price-police - Seller can ask any price - Buyers can refuse w/o comment or can comment via PM. Thread-crapping posts are subject to removal
* Please make a final post in your thread when your item is bought or sold to prevent unnecessary inconvenience for all parties
* Negotiate via PM, not in the thread
* Members do business at your own risk... Buyer Bew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.