Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Ya, Hemi31 has an SRT magnum. He runs a 100 shot of nitrous and Frank Racing heads and cam. Alot more mods but his list is pretty similar to mine. Air Hammer, B&B exhaust, Kooks, 1000 HP axles, Pro-Motion Tuning CMR tune etc......

Very fast car and he is a fantastic driver.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Impressive!!!! Even the 300 in the other lane was in the 11's. 11.78 I think I heard the announcer say. Thats haulin ass!!!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Impressive!!!! Even the 300 in the other lane was in the 11's. 11.78 I think I heard the announcer say. Thats haulin ass!!!!!
The car in the other lane was the HHP 426 stroker......he was all motor......cars got power!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was that Street Wars at E-town .. If so I was there .. Seen the car in the far lane run for shure .. Not to shure on the car in the near lane... Good runs very fast... I ran bad that day...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was that Street Wars at E-town .. If so I was there .. Seen the car in the far lane run for shure .. Not to shure on the car in the near lane... Good runs very fast... I ran bad that day...
You didn't see either one at street wars.This was on November 17th for the Late Model Mopar Muscle event.....Unlimited 6.1 Heads Up class.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You didn't see either one at street wars.This was on November 17th for the Late Model Mopar Muscle event.....Unlimited 6.1 Heads Up class.
My mistake... There was a car very similar to the 300 at street wars runing about the same time's .. High 11's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts