Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, after fxking THREE months at the body shop my car finally got done. Not to what I had on there(SRT bumper). Anyway, they put the hemi badges in such a bad spot. No where near the factory spot. Can some measure the exact spot for me and send that to me please? I’m done dealing with this shop as the last three months was nothing but a hassle with them.

· Registered
4,016 Posts
The badging on your car is just the raised "Hemi" letters on the front fenders (between wheel and front door).
Product Grille Automotive lighting Font Automotive exterior

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The badging on your car is just the raised "Hemi" letters on the front fenders (between wheel and front door).
View attachment 310785
I meant exactly where. Like measure from the top of the fender and the side to pin point. I know the badge goes on between the wheel and door…

· Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
2,372 Posts

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!

Reactions: Rhill1124

· Registered
4,016 Posts
The measurement on my 2012 agrees with the posted location.

3" from door-fender seam to the "H" in Hemi. Since the letters are slanted the 3" mark on my car was at the top of the letter "H".
Automotive lighting Vehicle Bumper Font Automotive exterior

I didn't measure the distance from the ground because the height of the car may vary; depending on tires/wheels, suspension, etc...
I measured from the seam at the bottom of the fender where it meets the top of the trim piece. That measured at 15"
Rectangle Wood Pink Font Material property

• Helpful
Reactions: Rhill1124

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you

Reactions: djalbin
1 - 7 of 7 Posts