Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of 100th anniversary wheels on my 06 Daytona. I searched google for pics of my year charger with these wheels and couldn't find any so I'd like to share in case anyone else was interested in these wheels on their car.

These are before and after pics. I should've washed my car in the after pic, but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
They look great! :bigthumb:

They are very nice wheels. I like them a lot. They remind me a bit of the '08 Super Bee wheels with the black pockets but with a little more style to them. Great choice!

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
I like them!! Nice choice!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Looks awesome! I think it's a nice improvement!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Is that stock ride height? The 100th anniversary wheels are so much nicer than chrome clads. They really go well with the 1st generation lines too.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Check out my recent post I've got SRT challenger alcoas with 255/45 and also running an SRT Challenger suspension. It only lowered about a half inch.

Mine is an 06 R&T car so same stock suspension as your Daytona. I love the ride, the drop is noticeable if I park near a stock R/T but the real benefit is the handling.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Very nice choice! Love the GoManGo's as well

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Is that stock ride height? The 100th anniversary wheels are so much nicer than chrome clads. They really go well with the 1st generation lines too.
the '11 up chrome clads look much better "daytona-ized" with plasti-dip

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I want to sell the originals, two tires are good and the other two don't have much time left.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts