Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for whom it may concern ....i dont know what guy put it on here but i have a 3.5 and it took me about 10 sec 0-60 and i wasnt even pushing it .... so maybe you should tell everyone that you lied and its a 2.7 and ive only got 1600 miles on mine so i cant really even get full power yet

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
It's threads like this that make my day. I don't feel fulfilled unless I have been completely confused at least once before I log off.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i think hes talking about that video that came up a couple weeks ago of the "3.5" doing a 0-60 in like 13 seconds. he is saying that must've been a 2.7 in the video because his 3.5 easily made 0-60 in 10 seconds.

i could be totally off though

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
for whom it may concern ....i dont know what guy put it on here but i have a 3.5 and it took me about 10 sec 0-60 and i wasnt even pushing it .... so maybe you should tell everyone that you lied and its a 2.7 and ive only got 1600 miles on mine so i cant really even get full power yet
No donkeys allowed on the tracks here in the ole U.S. of A.

:D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
It had to be a 2.7. 3.5 does about 80 in ten seconds. That's what I run at the local 1/8 mile drag strip!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Just about everyone with a timeslip show that the 3.5 is in the 80's in the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you got it right gomango..... that guy who posted the 13 sec 0-60 was full of it....yeah and also ....GA must be one of his friends ..

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
It's threads like this that make my day. I don't feel fulfilled unless I have been completely confused at least once before I log off.
Go to work, you will never be confused by anybody at work, LOL

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
V6 Time slips

Too bad the stocker didn't have the 1/8 mile time and speed....

10 sec. 0-70 with Exhaust and CAI.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Confusion is the meat my work, ignorance is the potatoes.
The only diff between your idiots and my idiots, mine are paid way way too much, LOL

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
u guys got me lost

1 - 20 of 21 Posts