Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, today I got 5 kills. the first kill was this moring on my way to work. It was a V6 Mustang. I was trying to switch lanes a got cutoff by this Jack*** driving a Mustang. I finally pulled up next to him 2traffic lights before the highway. When I stopped I put the auto stick in 1st and hit ESP to turn it off. Just before the light turned green I looked at this Jack*** and reved the engine then stomped it when the light turned green not expecting this guy to punch also he was nose to nose with me. I hit the autstick to go to 2nd and started pulling away from him then hit 3rd and junp in front of him to get on the highway. Now I was thinking I got him back I desided to let of the gas at about 80mph and the Jack*** shot passed me and I started laughing because he did not see traffic had spotted. He slammed on the break and stopped just before he rear ended a mini van. When I got next to Mustang the drive rolled down the window and said, "I thought you had me there for a second." I rolled my window up laughting. Killed him? Yes I think I did. :beat:

The next kill came in 2's. There was a Dodge Neon and a 93 Integra (run down looking). Coming from work I stopped at a light on a 3lane road. The guy in the Integra started reving his engine and then the Neon started reving. They both looked at me knodding so I reved mine. The light turned green and we took off and at my surprise I was winning. I figured the Integra was going to bet me bad but he did not maybe some things wrong with his car…lol. Only when one light on this got to 55mph.
:beat:

I was n the highway going to pick up my sister from work and came up on a Honda Accord at about 55mph. the honda sped up then I sped up then the honda took off and I took off he was in from of me by half a car length then I dropped the autostick to 3rd and then 4th. By 4th I was gaining on the honda then went to 5th and started to over took the honda by this time we was over…lets just call it 80mph. Then I looked and a SRT8 Charger passed us on the shoulder of the highway and passed us both up. Even-though I had the Honda by a tire length I back off, amazing that the SRT8 Charger actually passed on the shoulder. After I got off the highway and stopped at the light the SRT8 driving honked his horn for me to move up and told me, that was his wife in the Honda and he was not about to let his wife get killed and not get revenge….I just start laughing because I killed her and he kill both so she still was killed….lol

That was my day today

·
Registered
81 Posts
good job ... at least u killed them this day :)
dont count srt-8 because u already know he will kill u !!
really good day for u :)

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
I hope when he got home his wife chewed him a new one for passing on the shoulder! What an idiot!

Sounds like a good day to me! Have Fun and keep it safe! :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts