Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming back to work from lunch, and got to the red-light a block before my office. Sitting across the intersection from me was a TorRed Daytona, and sitting in the turn lane on the cross-street was a Go ManGo Daytona. I wish I'd had a camera with me.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Cool! Always carry your camera! :grin: Who am I preaching to we never have ours when we need it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was coming back to work from lunch, and got to the red-light a block before my office. Sitting across the intersection from me was a TorRed Daytona, and sitting in the turn lane on the cross-street was a Go ManGo Daytona. I wish I'd had a camera with me.
Who would of guessed you were at a stop light in Kokomo. HAHA. Man that is one thing I do not miss about that town. :) :) The other thing is the cars that run through the lights well after they turn red.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
What are the odds of that happening. I once parked next to a charger srt8 in a parking lot, and when I came out, there was a 300 srt8 parked next to us.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Forgot to ask a favor, if you see the mayor of Kokomo tell him I said he is #1.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who would of guessed you were at a stop light in Kokomo. HAHA. Man that is one thing I do not miss about that town. :) :) The other thing is the cars that run through the lights well after they turn red.

Have a great day!

Ha ha ha...I take it you used to live here?

They've done a better job the past couple years of getting timing synced up on stop lights, so it's not as bad as it used to be.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ha ha ha...I take it you used to live here?

They've done a better job the past couple years of getting timing synced up on stop lights, so it's not as bad as it used to be.
Born and raised. Spent 35 years in Kokomo, really miss my family. Work pulled me away and to the great state of Texas. Schools for the kids are great here, but would still rather be home. :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts