Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just dropped my car off for a remote start installation. I also made the appointment to have the coolant issue dealt with. When I made the appointment they said they didn't know what I was talking about and I told them I'd print the bulletin and bring it in. So when I dropped of this A.M. I expected to have to argue my point a bit. Well low and behold, the service manager had a list of people she was in the process of calling about that bulletin so they would just take care of it. I'm happy about that and it makes me think this dealership may be pretty good. They also gave me a 3.5L Magnum to use while my car was there. As long as my car comes back the way I left it then I say props to Colonial Dodge! BTW here's a few not so good pics of the PC Daytona I posted about last week.

And notice the Kicker badges they put on the pillars and the trunk (this is just the pillar but the trunk decal is identical).

-J

·
Registered
151 Posts
It is a pleasant change to hear positive stories about dealers. On the Corvette Forum, everyone is always complaining about them. I must say that Arrigo Dodge (West Palm Beach, FL), the dealer I purchased my PC Daytona R/T made my wife and I feel like they were helping us buy a car...not sell us a car. If these cars are well built and last, I see myself as a possible convert from GM to Chrysler. Don't tell any of my GM buddies that, though! :D

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a pleasant change to hear positive stories about dealers. On the Corvette Forum, everyone is always complaining about them. I must say that Arrigo Dodge (West Palm Beach, FL), the dealer I purchased my PC Daytona R/T made my wife and I feel like they were helping us buy a car...not sell us a car. If these cars are well built and last, I see myself as a possible convert from GM to Chrysler. Don't tell any of my GM buddies that, though! :D
It's all about whatever works for you. This is my 4th Dodge and there's a reason for it. Even the cheaper Dodge's I've purchased (a Shadow and an Avenger) gave me way more then I expected.
I agree on the dealer stuff. I actually brought that up as a concern of mine when buying my car. They were introducing me to the service manager and I made a point of bringing up the questionable service many receive. It's too bad that the experience of buying a new car can be tainted because the whole time you're wondering what type of stress you're going to have to deal with later on when you need service.
-J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts