Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a suspension kit that will only drop the SE 1"...... honestly, I only want to drop the rear 1" to flaten out the stance. I don't want it to come down much lower than that. I did a search, but could not find what I am looking for. Most of the kits are 1.5 minimum. I know it's only half an inch, but I only want to do the rear.....
Please contribute any helpful info.
Mo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is there a suspension kit that will only drop the SE 1"...... honestly, I only want to drop the rear 1" to flaten out the stance. I don't want it to come down much lower than that. I did a search, but could not find what I am looking for. Most of the kits are 1.5 minimum. I know it's only half an inch, but I only want to do the rear.....
Please contribute any helpful info.
Mo
I went with the Mopar Performance Lowering Springs there only a 1" drop and wont affect your warranty...i have not installed them yet. The part number is P4510854 any dealership should be able to get them for ya hope that helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, I will try that....... okay checked it out, those are for V8 vehicles. I am looking for something for my SE, which is a 2.7L.... do you have an SE with the 2.7 or 3.5? If so, would you post a pic of your ride with that set up?
Thanks, Mo

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Send a PM to Boggus; last I spoke with him, he had the rear suspension from a SRT-8 he would part with. That will drop it 1/2" to 3/4". Not quite an inch, but closer to the results you're looking for without going too low.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks, I will try that....... okay checked it out, those are for V8 vehicles. I am looking for something for my SE, which is a 2.7L.... do you have an SE with the 2.7 or 3.5? If so, would you post a pic of your ride with that set up?
Thanks, Mo
Like i said i have not yet installed them or i would get ya a pic no problem... and yes your right they say there for the R/T but my dealer told me they will work on the V6's as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I will going with the mopar springs if I don't like the look after I put my 20's on early next week.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
check with www.pedders.com they are a vendor here as of this morning and have a 1 inch spring kit for the chargers that level the car to sit even all the way around.
That links says underconstruction.... but that sounds very interesting. Do they have an email to contact that you may know of?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
That links says underconstruction.... but that sounds very interesting. Do they have an email to contact that you may know of?
go to the vendors page here under forums and click onto their banner. they have a kit to drop all for corners of the charger and level it at the same time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts