Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my previous best time was 13.7 with Full SLP, AFE Stage II & Flashpaq. I went to the track tonight with Full SLP, AFE Stage II and Sidewinder with no flashpaq and ran a best time of [email protected] I ran a few 13.6s and one 13.7. I'll get my time slips posted tomorrow. But I was pretty happy with 13.5 considering I am running a stock tune. I can't wait to see what I run once I get my diablo.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice...also looking forward to seeing your other numbers...

Why didn't you run the flashpaq? Doesn't RTaddiction run his cam with the flashpaq 91 tune?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice...also looking forward to seeing your other numbers...

Why didn't you run the flashpaq? Doesn't RTaddiction run his cam with the flashpaq 91 tune?
I don't have my flashpaq any more, I sold it. I actually thought for sure I'd have my diablo by now.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I don't have my flashpaq any more, I sold it. I actually thought for sure I'd have my diablo by now.
So your post about guessing your time was kind of not what it seemed...I thought that you were going to run 13.2x WITH the superchips installed, not without...and certainly not with the diablo when you get it. Anyways, great times without a tune! It can only get better!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So your post about guessing your time was kind of not what it seemed...I thought that you were going to run 13.2x WITH the superchips installed, not without...and certainly not with the diablo when you get it. Anyways, great times without a tune! It can only get better!
Well, I thought I would have diablo by now :grin: , oh well. Hopefully I get it by time the track opens back up next year. I only have one more chance to go this year, and that is in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Well, I thought I would have diablo by now :grin: , oh well. Hopefully I get it by time the track opens back up next year. I only have one more chance to go this year, and that is in 2 weeks.
Shouldn't you have it by then...someone on this forum posted their tracking info, supposed to arrive today if I'm not mistaken. I'd really like to see your times with the Diablo.

Have you seen Cherry's new best time...almost stock??? 13.7something! I guess that's what experience gets you...faster times! My best is still a 13.846 but I'm hoping to best it this Friday because the weather is really cool now.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going back to the track on the 12th, last day of the season, I hope the weather is good.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Keep us posted!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.