Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought home my 09 SRT8 Super Bee today and don't want to get out of it. It's #196 , and is beautiful. No mods yet...still getting over this purchase(paid cash). But I am going to order an intake and Diablo Wed. so I guess it's already starting. Anyway, #196 has a happy home and happier owner.
Robert
06 Charger
09 Charger SRT8 Super Bee #196:rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am just glad I got one before they were all gone. It's like an orange KITT from Knight Rider. I paid extra for the warranty that covers everything for 7 years or 75,000 miles.It covers oil changes,scheduled maint., tires,no matter how many burnouts I do. They said just stick nails in the tires I need replaced and it's covered. If anything goes wrong I just drop off the key, take one of their cars, and never pay another dime no matter what. So I could not beat that deal, and with all the incentives I think it was a steal!
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks, I am just glad I got one before they were all gone. It's like an orange KITT from Knight Rider. I paid extra for the warranty that covers everything for 7 years or 75,000 miles.It covers oil changes,scheduled maint., tires,no matter how many burnouts I do. They said just stick nails in the tires I need replaced and it's covered. If anything goes wrong I just drop off the key, take one of their cars, and never pay another dime no matter what. So I could not beat that deal, and with all the incentives I think it was a steal!
Thanks for looking!
Congrats!! What are some of the incentives that that're giving out now especially after just filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum .... :beerchug: :rocker:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Enjoy, and best of luck.

- Mark

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Congrats and welcome from SW Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Congrats from a fellow '09 SuperBee owner!!!! You're on "the list".:clap:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Incentives

Congrats!! What are some of the incentives that that're giving out now especially after just filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy?
I got the car with every option that you can get for under 40k, when it was priced at 48k and some change. I got the Employee discount plus an extra $2500 in dealer cash, and a discount for that specific model. The extra warranty was 4k, but between tires(especially because you are going to want to do some burnouts in this car)and all the synthetic oil changes for 7 years. You can't beat it. Plus roadside assistance, hotel up to 5 nights with a rental car(if something happens when your out of town). And they said if ANYTHING goes wrong bring in the key and when you pick it up you pay nothing. It even covers the rims from curbing them. I was told all warranties will be covered no matter what. They are just not making any cars for the next 60 days until Fiat can get in and get back to production. But they said that they will not be making anymore of these. They will stay with the lower end cars, with better gas mileage. I paid an extra $1700 gas tax, so I don't feel bad owning an anti-green car. I paid for it, and it's worth every dollar! I guess if you want to play...you gotta pay!:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Damn that's a sweet Bee. I love the new Hemi Orange Bee's. Sounds like you got a great deal on the car and it sounds like you are beyond happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Congrats...it's my second fave Bee color with Detonator Yellow being first! Sorry to the B5 Bee owners...it is nice but just not my bag.

Who's that funny looking kid in the driver's seat in the first pic? :biggrinjester:

I might as well be first to tell you... TAKE OFF THAT DEALER STICKER FROM THE TRUNK LID!!!

(I got flack on these forums for leaving mine on for NEARLY 3 years!!! Just looking out for you bro!)

Again...congrats on a sweet ride!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Congrats....... We have a central FL chapter of the FLXC (florida lx club) with people from all over central fl......We go to many events, car shows, picnics, etc.....it would be great to have an 09 bee in the family

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats...it's my second fave Bee color with Detonator Yellow being first! Sorry to the B5 Bee owners...it is nice but just not my bag.

Who's that funny looking kid in the driver's seat in the first pic? :biggrinjester:

I might as well be first to tell you... TAKE OFF THAT DEALER STICKER FROM THE TRUNK LID!!!

(I got flack on these forums for leaving mine on for NEARLY 3 years!!! Just looking out for you bro!)

Again...congrats on a sweet ride!:bigthumb:
LOL..My first mod: Remove dealer sticker :biggrinjester:

To the OP, that is one SWEET ride!:beerchug:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.....but I would get a flat black spoiler.....:beerchug:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.....but I would get a flat black spoiler.....:beerchug:
And if you do something like that, you might as well go the whole route to making it look like an '08 Daytona. :rolleyes2:

Sorry, just wanna keep some of these from looking exactly the same.

Now, if someone would make a Daytona/SRT rear spoiler in lets say, carbon fiber (come on CBD or AECarbon), and then add a CF hood to match, well then that would be an entirely different thing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations! There is something about that Hemi Orange which makes me drool. It is a great looking car.

However, I hope we'll see more Super Bees.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
F-ing sweet ride man! if they had that color out when i was shopping i would have gotten it. i wasnt a fan of the blue. CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know, I want to take the dealer stickers off. But I don't want to scratch the paint. Any suggestions???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts